Chapter Six

Hi guys! So the song above is called Here by: Alessia Cara and I thought that this song would be appropriate for this chapter.

So if it doesn't play on wattpad I encourage you to listen to it on YouTube because it's a great song! Enjoy!

Chapter Six: Why did I agree to come to this?

The loud music came to a dull thud as I went into the restroom. I think I was just gonna hang out here for tonight. Maybe I could put a sock on the door so no one can come in. But they'll probably be to drunk to realize or care.

I sat on the floor and covered my ears only hoping to block out all sounds around me.

Why did I agree to come to this?

Why do I base my hopes on books?

How many licks does it take to get to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

The world may never know...

"In the bathroom baby!" A slurred voice said outside the restroom.

Oh shit.

My eyes shot to the shower and I quickly climbed in there making little too no noise.

The door burst open and a couple staggered in.

"Oh yeah, baby." A girl slurred.

I peeked out of the curtains and I saw Tina Morral the head cheerleader and Tommy Greyfields from the soccer team. They are the schools power couple. He didn't look drunk so that's good because they need out of here.

"Are you sure you want your first time to be in the bathroom?" Tommy asked. Tina was still a virgin? Wow that is surprising since all she talks about is sex. Chantelle would be squealing her head of if she just heard what I just heard.

"I don't care as long as my first is with you." She replied burying her head in his chest.

"Okay let's wait. I'm pretty sure you don't want your first time to be at a party, drunk." He said with his voice filled with concern.

"Fine." She replied pouting as they walked out of the bathroom.

Oh thank goodness that's over. I got out of the shower and positioned myself on the floor as where I was before.

What if Tommy actually found me in the shower? What if they actually finished what they started? That would be disgusting.

The door burst open and I saw Asher looking down at me. Why is he here?

Because he's apart of year twelve, duh.

Oh right.

"Why are you on the floor?" He asked as he slid down next to me.

His breath didn't smell like alcohol so I guess he hasn't been drinking.

"Because I wanted to escape the party." I replied looking at him.

He was wearing a black v-neck and gray jeans with some timberlands.

He looked very sexy, but not like I like him or anything.

"Not a party person?" He asked poking me in the arm.

I shook my head and he smirked at me.

"Come on, I'll take you home. I haven't been drinking because I was tonight's designated driver so don't worry." Asher offered.

"Thanks," I said. "Question. What was you going to do in the restroom?" I asked looked at him curiously.

He chuckled softly shaking his head. "What do you think a boy would do in a restroom?" He asked looking at me amused.