Part Three

You try to compose yourself, but bury end up burying your face into your pillows and screaming, while kicking your foot. You get up and head into the shower, and get on with your day. You go to your classes as normal and spot Tom staring every now and then, but ignore him. It's the last lesson of the day and the professor ends it early, dismissing everyone. Until the professor asks if anyone would like to stay behind for extra credit, which Tom immediately raises his hand and firmly say, ' Yes, professor. Me and y/n would like to. ' looking at you with a smirk and poking his tongue into the side of his cheek.
' OK, Tom and Y/N, here are the keys to lock up after yourselves, the cleaner will be around soon, leave when he does. '
the Professor says before handing Tom the keys and leaving.
' Couldn't say away for me, could you? ' you jokingly question Tom.
He's sitting, legs open, and scoots his waist down the chair. You walk over to him, playing both hands on either one of his knees, ' You know, I don't like the way you left this morning. ' you whisper.
' I had to, before I lost control. ' he replies.
' Hmmm...' you reply, as your undoing his trousers. He's staring into your soul, his hªrd đıçƙ bulges out and you look down, lick your lips, look back up at him. He grips the hair from the back of your head firmly, you start sưćƙınĝ and he's trying hard not to make a noise. Until he starts letting out moans. ' Ughhh fúćķķķ...' he grunts.
You stop, wipes your lips with your thumb, stand and place your thumb by his lips, whispering in his ear... ' Payback for this morning.' And leave.