Part Seven.

You try composing yourself, your pussy is all wet from Tom playing with you. You head to the last lesson of the day. You walk in late and everyone stares, including Tom, with a huge smirk on his face, as usual when he sees you. Another Slytherin makes a comment, ' y/n, that skirt is a bit short isn't it, trying to impress me baby. ' he says to you. You roll your eyes and put your head into a book, you peek over the book to see Tom's face, rage, rage is all you see on his face. Lesson end and Tom storms out the door. You head back to your dorm, waiting for Tom. It gets late and you fall asleep. It's early hours in the morning, and you hear a bang on your door. You jump up in fright, heading to the door, you hear another bang, you hesitate to answer. You turn the door knob and open slowly, a figure is standing there. He walks into your room and you notice its Tom. Covered in blood, but no cuts or bruises. ' What's happened? Where have you been? I've been waiting for you. Are you hurt?... ' you blurt out with a worried voice.
' I'm okay, doll. This isn't my blood. ' he replies washing his hands in the sink.
He undresses and starts running the shower. He jumps in and you decide to join him. The water is dripping all down his body, the blood trickling off. You notice a cut on his lip which is bleeding. ' What did you do to that boy from class? ' you ask.
' I beat him. ' he replies, pulling you towards him, he touching all up your soap covered body.
' Looks like he got you. ' you say, while wiping the blood off his lip, then licking his blood off your finger. He picks you up and leans you onto the shower wall. Your legs are wrapped around his body, you feel his dick slowly pushing into your pussy, he's sucking your nipples, and soflty nibbling them,  you moan so loudly. He fucks you hard against the shower wall, your tits bouncing in his face. He moans loud, ' Fuckk your pussy is going to make me bust. ' he whimpers.