Part Nine

You get up from bed, as Tom watches, smirking. ' I'm going in the shower, seeing as you came all in and over me. ' you say with a grin on your face.
' Go ahead, I'll need to get going, I have a lesson in twenty minutes. I'll see you later. ' he replies firmly. As you go in the shower, he dresses and leaves.

The day goes on, you've not been in any of Tom's classes. Last lesson and you're group of girl friends decide to go to a party, which you also agree to go to.
You're all getting ready at your dorm and having some pre drinks. You put on a tight, silk, black dress, with some cute black heels. Hair half up and half down, smokey eye makeup and nude glossy lips.

You and your friends arrive at the party, the music is blasting and everyone is having a good time, drinking, playing games and dancing. You start dancing on and feel hands wrap themselves around your waist, ' You thought I wouldn't notice you coming to a party looking like that? ' Tom whispers in your ear.
You smirk to yourself and start grinding over his dick. His hands grip your waist even tighter, and he lets out a heavy breath. ' Fuck, y/n. ' he mutters under his breathe. You turn and put your hands around his neck, staring him in the eyes, you bite your lip and kiss him softly on his lips, making out slowly with eachother.

He turns to leave, gripping your hand and pulling you along. He leads you to an empty hallway. Gripping your face with his hand, pushing you into the wall. He starts kissing your neck violently and rough. ' You turn me crazy. ' he grunts in your ear.
His hands are drifting up your leg, he kneels on the floor pulling your panties down slowly, kissing your legs as he does so. He stand back up, picking you up, you wrap your legs around him. Your both making out roughly, he starts undoing his trousers with one and as he's holding you with the other up against the wall. His dick comes bulging out as he unbuttons. He places you on top of his dick, slowly fucking you against the wall. You take his top off and as he's fucking you, you start gripping his back tightly, piercing his back with your nails.
' Ahhhh fuckk, y/n. You'll make me cum faster by doing that. ' he moans.
Your pussy juices are all dripping down your leg, and onto his. He starts kissing your chest as he's fucking you. You pull your dress straps down and your tits pop out, nipples hard. He starts sucking them, which makes you moan loud. He grips your mouth, whispering ' shhh... doll. '
Your muffled moans make him cum, he pulls out and softly puts you down. Cuming in his hand. He smirks at you and gives you a wink, before walking to the bathroom. He comes back out, after washing his hands. He pulls your straps up, helps you put your panties back on, and kisses your forehead.
' Let's go back to my dorm. ' he says softly