Part Six

You walk into your room, and see that Tom had left a note for you. You read it and giggle to yourself. You fold it up and put it under your pillow. Your drifting to sleep slowly, and all you can picture is his hands touching you, his lips pressed against yours, his fingers inside you. It's morning and your up and ready for lessons, you notice Tom isn't in class, you constantly look around for him. As class ends your the last the leave, as you walk out the door, Tom pulls you away by your hand, his fingers wrapped around ours. ' Hi, you. ' you say with a smile.
' Morning, doll. ' he replies, pushing you against the wall, hands around your waist.
You both glare into eachothers eyes, he leans and presses his lips against yours, kissing your lips passionately, touching all over body. You feel his dick harden, poking into you. ' You can't seem to control yourself around me, Tom. ' you giggle.
He grips your face tightly, ' You don't even know the half of it, y/n. I was so gentle last night. I want you hurt you. ' he whispers in you're ear before licking the side of your neck.
You grip his dick firmly, he leans into you, putting his head on yours.
' I need to go, we only have one more lesson today. I'm all yours then. ' you say.
' You tease me, then leave. ' he grunts.
As you try walking away he grips your arm pulling you into an empty corridor, pushes you against the wall, holding your neck with one hand, his other hand goes between your legs, slowly making it's way up to your pussy. ' ...Tom... ' you moan.
He slides your knickers to the side, pushing his fingers inside you. ' ughhhh fuckk...' you moan in his ear.
He's pushing them in and out slowly, your so wet. Your clit is pulsing, butterflies in your stomach. Your nipples harden through your top. ' Don't stop , Tom. ' You moan.
He looks you in your eyes, pulls your head his face, ' open your eyes, look at me. Doll. ' you stare at him as he pulls his fingers out. ' No more for you. ' he grunts as he puts his fingers in his mouth, sucking you off him. He then walks away.