Part Four

After you leave you head straight to your dorm as it's getting late. You have butterflies in your stomach. You open your dorm door and shut it gently, your having vivid thoughts of what just happened, the way you just left as he started to moan, you giggle to yourself and smile. Suddenly you hear a thump thump at the door, and Tom barging in. He slams the door and heads straight for you... gripping your face with both hands as you stand, heart pounding, stomach twisting.
' You dare leave me? ' he grunts.
' You tease me, I tease you, simple. ' you reply firmly.
He starts gripping your face harder, tilting your head up to look at him. He softly kisses your lips and bites your bottom lip as he pulls away. He turns your aeiund slowly, putting both hands on either sides of your waist, lightly squeezing. He pulls your dress off from behind.
' Hmm... no underwear today, y/n? ' he chuckles.
He spªnks your a§§ firmly, brushing one hand along your back and pushing you down on the bed, arched.
' Are you ready for me, y/n? ' he grunts lustful.
You reply with a simple, ' Mhmm. '
He kisses the bottom of your back ever so lightly, before you feel his hands firmly gripping your a§§ cheeks as he starts pushing his đıćƙ in§ıđə you. You let out a moan, ' Aughh fûćƙ Tom. ' as he pushes it deeper. He's thrusting slowly, one hand on your a§§ and the other tugging your hair.
' You're such a good doll, taking me all. ' he says heavy breathed.
He's thrusting harder and faster, he turns you around. He puts your legs over his shoulders, pøunding your pu§§y. His cold hands are touching your tıt§, he's playing with your hardened nippłəs, your maoning loudly, he puts his hand over your mouth , ' Shhh, doll. ' he whispers in your ear before pulling out and cøming on your stomach.