Part One

Tom locks eyes with yours, he doesn't even realise he's staring directly into your eyes, he's lost. Until he snaps out of it. Realising what he's doing he turns into his book... continuing to read. Often quickly glancing up over his book at you. Your heart is pounding through your chest. You ask the professor to be excused to the rest room. You leave and get to the sink, staring at yourself in the mirror, thinking have you just made all that up?  You pat some cold water at the back of your neck. Take a deep breathe and open the door to leave. As you leave the restroom, someone grips your wrist tightly... pulling you along and Into a dark, quiet and empty corridor. You realise it's Tom. He just stares at you, which makes your tummy flutter. He's staring into your eyes and his eyes slowly travel down to your lips. As he's staring at them he licks and bites his lip, taking a deep breathe. His cold, and suprisenly  soft hand brushes passed your face and touches your neck. ' Water? ' he says.
' Yes, water? I was hot and flustered. ' you reply.
' From me? ' he replies with a cheeky grin, whilst gentlely caressing your cheek. Your heart starts pounding again, your breathing changes and he notices. Coming close up to your face, holding your waist, gently pulling you to him.
' The way your making me feel right now, is concerning... y/n. I just want to... ' he blurts out.
You reply quietly and softly spoken, ' You want to... what?' Whilst leaning into him.
He puts both hands on either side of your face, and gives you a soft kiss, pulling his head back to look at you, then goes in again, passionately making out with you. He drops one hand from your face and starts squeezing your thigh.