Part Ten.

You wake up to Tom between your legs, he puts both arms around your thighs, pulling you closer to him. ' Want some breakfast, do you? ' you say with a grin.
He nods and starts kissing your thighs, slowly going up to your pussy. He puts his hands on top of your pussy, spreading your lips apart, he dives into your clit, sucking and slurping on it. ' Ahhhh, fuckkk.... ' you moan loudly.
' Shhhh, doll... ' he replies as he takes a breath from eating you.
He goes back down, and now slides two fingers inside you, slowly pushing them in and out, as he's sucking your clit.

You grab his face and pull him towards you, passionately and violently making out, you push him down and sit on top of his dick. As you slowly sit onto it, it's a tight squeeze, ' Ahhh, God it's tight... it's hurts a little. ' you gasp.
' You can take it, doll. ' he grunts as he pushes you down onto it.
His veiny, pulsing dick pushes inside you.
' Tom, Tom, fuck..... ' you gasp out.
You start slowly riding his dick, he closes his eyes maoning softly. He pulls his wand out, gliding it down your back as you ride him. You gradually start riding his dick faster, he puts his wand up to your throat, he's groaning and tilting his head back.
' You ride my dick, y/n. Such a good girl, doll. '
Your pussy juices are running out of you and all over Tom's dick and stomach.

Tom picks you up and turns you around, he glides his hands down your back, while pulling your ass in the air, your back is arched ready for him.
' I'm ready, My Lord. ' you moan seductively, wiggling your ass at him.
He smirks to himself, ' I am your Lord, aren't I. ' he grunts.
He spanks your ass hard with his wand, leaving a mark, he bites it softly before raming his huge, wet, dick inside you.
You both let out a moan as it goes in. He grips both cheeks firmly as he's pounding your pussy. One hand lifts off your ass and grips your hair, tugging your hair as he's pounding you.
' Who's my fucking whore. ' he moans loudly.