Part Five

As his warm cum squirts on your stomach he moans a gentle, ' ahh fuck... '.
He starts kissing your inner thigh, very close to your pussy. You're breathing increases, he looks you in your eyes, puts two fingers towards your lips, ' Spit on them. Now. ' he demands.
You suck his two fingers then spit on them. ' Good girl...' he grunts, then he pushes his spit covered fingers inside you. You moan, ' Oh god, Tom. '
He smirks at you, pushing them in and out slowly, gradually getting faster. ' Cum for me, doll. ' he moans. As he's pushing his two fingers in with one hand, he spits on your clit, and with his other hand he starts rubbing your clit. You get so wet, moaning louder and louder. You can't help but move your waist constantly with pleasure. ' Go on doll, cum, cum for me. ' he grunts to you.
' I'm going to cum, Tom, I'm going to cum. ' you moan and grunt, gritting your teeth. You cum and squirt all over Tom. He starts chuckling, ' Such a good girl. ' he says with a wink.
' Shut up. ' you reply, with a smirk.
' Hand me a towel, your babies are on my stomach. ' you giggle at him.
He grabs a towel and wipes it cum away. He lays in bed next to you, pulling you closer to him. Your head on his chest, he asks,  ' So, will we be doing that again? '
You look up at him, ' Nope, this was a one time thing, Tom. ' you reply, as your getting up and throw his clothes to him. ' I'm going in the shower , I'll see you in class tomorrow. ' you flirtatiously say to him before closing the bathroom door. He gets changed and before he leaves he lays a note on your bed, which reads. ' You understand you're mine now, right? '.