Part Eight

It's early morning, you wake to find yourself on Tom's chest. You lift your head up slowly, and stare at him while he sleeps. You gently start touching his chest, wiggling your finger down his stomach. He grabs your hand, ' Naughty girl. ' he grunts.
Your both staring at eachother, he leans in for a kiss, pressing his lips against yours. ' You know I'm obsessed with you, y/n. ' he whipsers.
He pulls you on top of him,  he starts kissing your stomach, going up to your breasts, you feel his dick harden. Your nipples harden, and your pussy starts throbbing. He moved your panties to the side as your sitting on him. He tells you to sit slowly on his dick.
You both let out a moan.
' Fuck me, y/n, your so wet. ' he moans in pleasure.
You start riding his dick, he's gripping and pulling your thighs as you ride him.
' Your going to make me cum like that, stop stop...' he whispers.
He picks you up and places you down on the bed, legs over his shoulders. He's kissing your neck and leaving love bites. He slides his wet, throbbing dick back inside you, thrusting in and out slowly as he's sucking your hardened nipples. You squirt all over his stomach as he's thrusting, ' Come on Tom, fuck me, fuck me. ' you moan. He turns you over and you arch your back, as he's pounding your pussy. ' Aghh fuckkkk' you moan loudly.
' fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm going to cum. ' he grunts in pleasure.
' Cum for me, Cum for me Tom. ' you moan.
He cums all inside you, as he pulls out you feel his warm cum dripping out of your pussy and all over the bed.