Chapter Thirty-Four

The next couple of weeks went by pretty fast, there was a lot of Make-up Sex with LaMelo and I. Anyways it was LaMelo's 23rd birthday, I had got him a couple things. Melo was out at training with his dad as he took 1 week off for his birthday so we were back in Chino, Melo and I have our own holiday home in the Ball Estate. A'marli was staying at her grandmothers my mum's. whilst I was busy setting up the house and bedroom for LaMelo's birthday. I put a bunch of heart balloons up and rose petals leading towards the bedroom which lead into out room where there was a bottle of champagne in an iced bucket and presents all over the bed, I had bought him a diamond chain with a 1 and angel wings on the side of it. 

I also got him a chain mens bracelet, some diamond grills and some plane tickets to the Maldives as a getaway, I also bought him a Black wrapped with gold Lamborghini Urus and with red interior and a couple pair of shoes as well as a nice black su...

I also got him a chain mens bracelet, some diamond grills and some plane tickets to the Maldives as a getaway, I also bought him a Black wrapped with gold Lamborghini Urus and with red interior and a couple pair of shoes as well as a nice black suit to go out to dinner with our friends and family at Tony's (made up Italian restaurant).  I had also set up the bathroom filling the bath tup with red roses and candle lit lighting.

Anyways, the time hits 4pm and I hear LaMelo enter the house and yell out to him telling him to wait, he waits and I come out in a white robe walking over to him seeing him smirking. 

LaMelo: Aye, some birthday sex

he says jokingly. 

Kehlani: Close your eyes. 

LaMelo: okay fine. 

He closes his eyes and I grab his hand leading him into the hall way that leads to our bedroom, I open the door and tell Melo to open his eyes. 

LaMelo: Bae, this is so cool. 

Kehlani: Open your birthday presents. 

LaMelo: Okay..

he says smirking trying to unravel my robe. 

Kehlani: I'm serious bae. 

LaMelo: Ugh okay. 

he says jokingly. 

He opens the shoes, then the chain, Then the bracelet, the box which had his suit In it and then he opens the envelope with the plane tickets. 

LaMelo: Baby, I love it. Thank you what's the suit and plane tickets for? 

Kehlani: The suits for tonight and the plane tickets are for next month for us to go on a lil getaway trip for a week. 

LaMelo: What's happening tonight? 

Kehlani: Thats a surprise. 

(Smut warning)