Answers

Aria's P.O.V.

As soon as Felix came back, I felt a light blush creep up my face, but I willed myself to keep it down. I betted that Felix had probably already forgotten the kiss on the cheek. He probably didn't even care about the kiss on the cheek. Why did I do the kiss on the che-

Good Grimm, I've gotta stop thinking about the kiss on the cheek! Agh, stop saying it!

"Aria?" Felix said, waving a hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I asked, very smartly.

"You were zoning out," He informed me. I mentally smacked myself.

"Sorry," I apologized. He shrugged, then looked like he was waiting for something.

"Oh!" I exclaimed, "Sorry, do you wanna come in?" He nodded, and I stepped aside so he could come in.

Awkward yet again.

"Do you wanna go up to your room or..." He finally asked. I shrugged, then went up the stairs with Felix right behind me. When we reached the room, Felix and I sat on my bed.

Awkwardddddddddddd.

"Did I do something?" His voice cut through the silence, "Cause it sure seems like I did."

"No," I said, "I've just got a lot going on in my head."

"Well, yeah, but then it would be normal. This is awkward," He pointed out.

"I don't have a lot of time to think about you right now," I responded, and immediately regretted it. Hurt flashed across his face.

"Right," He mumbled, his voice colder than before. I winced.

"Sorry, that came out wrong," I apologized, "I um, I just- I- I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I understand," He mumbled, "You've got a lot going on right now. You don't have time for other less important stuff."

"Woah, you do NOT qualify as 'less important stuff' Felix," I grabbed his face, forcing him to look at me. "I kissed you on the cheek. That says a lot, doesn't it?" His face was now tinted slightly pink. Unlike mine, which was full on red.

"Aria, I don't think that matters much when you compare it to going to court against your mom," He shrugged dismissively, shifting his gaze away.

"Felix, you matter," I argued, "I care about you a lot more than my stupid adoptive mom. Why can't you see that?" He stared me straight in the eye now.

"I never answered your question," He said. For a minute, I was confused, but then I realized what he was talking about.

"Right, about the healing thing. I don't think that was part of your Telepathy."

"It wasn't," He agreed, "That comes from my fairy traits. I can heal a person, but- but I- I um-" His voice cracked, leaving me very confused.

"What?" I asked him. He took a deep breath.

"The first person I heal is the only person I'll be able to heal for the rest of my life," He said all at once, "And that person can only be someone I truly love." Silence.

"So- yeah," He mumbled. My mind replayed the last parts of his sentence.

"Someone you truly love," I repeated, "So then, you- you like me? Like, like like me?"

"Um- uhhh yeah. Is that ok?" His hands fidgeted, occasionally running through his hair, and his eyes darted back and forth.

"More than ok," I smiled. He smiled back, and tilted his head ever so slightly, like a confused puppy. It was very cute.

"What?" I asked.

"For a person that's about to go to court, you seem oddly calm," He stated, "I could never. How do you do it?"

"Talking to you helps," I blurted out before I could stop myself.

"Yeah, I'm that good," He grinned, "So next time I'm stressed, I guess I'll just talk to myself." I punched his arm lightly.

"Yeah, show people just how crazy you are," I laughed. He put a hand up to his chest dramatically.

"Excuse me, I am not crazy," He mocked offense. Just as I was about to argue that he totally was, he added, "I'm insane."

"That, you are," I agreed, blushing when he took my hand. I checked the clock, and found that it was 6:30.

"We should probably head downstairs," I tell Felix, getting up. He got up too, not letting go of my hand.

"Oh um Felix," I started, not quite sure how to continue the conversation.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"W-what are we now?" I mumbled, playing with a strand of my hair nervously.

"I dunno," He responded, "Maybe we should give it a little time?" I sighed in relief. I wasn't exactly ready to rush into it, especially with everything that was going on.

"Sounds perfect," I agreed, "Now, let's go."

Yes i know this was short. Yes i know they didn't kiss. Yes i know they aren't even dating.

Please. Someone once told me some very important words. "Patience is a virtue, that apparently, you don't have."

The wise words of Felix Cobbler.

Anyway, the next chapter will be very eventful (i think), so please hang tight and read my other books while you wait.

Byeeeee! <3

Not me deciding to publish this as soon as I write the last word then forgetting and going out of the book. It took me 5 hours to realize what happened.