flower prank (requested)

You lifted your head the second you heard the sound of Minho's car door closing outside.

Jumping up from the sofa, you ran over to the table by the door and grabbed the bouquet of flowers you picked up today to pull a little prank on your boyfriend.

You've seen it going around on TikTok - where someone's partner walks through the door and they push them back out with a bouquet of flowers so they have to reenter with them.

It was a harmless prank and one that you know Minho wouldn't mind.

So when the front door opened, you put the bouquet of flowers in his face and he stepped back in surprise before bursting into laughter.

One hand was behind his back while the other was holding the bouquet that you pushed in front of him as he stepped back inside the house with a laugh.

"Hi, handsome! How was your day? Oh, flowers? Baby, you shouldn't have." You joked and then lovingly kissed his cheek.

"These are for you, darling." He smiled and held out the bouquet for you.

"Thank you, baby," You grinned and took them before inhaling the scent.

You turned around and set them on the table, ready to tell him all about the prank and that you were only messing with him.

But then, you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"And  these are for you too, my love,"

You furrowed your eyebrows slightly and turned around to see an even bigger bouquet of flowers in his hand.

It was a huge and breathtakingly beautiful bouquet of all of your favorite flowers and you stared at him in awe.

"I was only messing with you before." You said. "I promise, I didn't know you were going to do this."

He leaned in and kissed your forehead softly.

"I know. That's why I wanted to get them for you. Because you wouldn't see it comin. But your eyes lit up so beautifully when you saw them and I love that look. You deserve this."

You closed your eyes and let the scent of the flowers fill your lungs before you looked at him.

"Oh, baby. They're so beautiful."

"Just like you." He smiled and brushed his fingers along your cheek. "I love you. You don't ever have to worry, I'll buy you all the flowers in the world whenever I can."

You leaned in and kissed his lips softly, making him wrap his arms around you and pull you closer.

"I love you too. Thank you."

"Anytime." He said before smiling even brighter as you hugged him tightly, wondering what you had ever done to deserve him.

You just love him so much.