Thirty One

Asher breathed in and his eyes darkened as he felt his drunken wife soft lips against his and her pussy directly pressing on his hard on through the pants. He could feel the strong smell of the wine she consumed and the taste of alcohol from her mouth is driving him crazy. His one hand went to her ass squeezing it and other sneaked to the back of her neck holding it firmly. He kissed her passionately as his heart beat increased rapidly. But when she kissed him back with same passion, his hold on her neck tightened as a low groan erupted from his throat.

Alec looked at them, not averting his eyes from their lips where their tongues are connecting with erotic passion. His mind went back to the wedding ceremony when she asked him to kiss her in the middle of people. He didn't mind kissing her, no matter wherever it is. But what bothers him was the control he lost over himself after touching her. That is the only reason they didn't kiss her on the lips after the vows.

He could still taste her in his lips. All he wanted at that moment was just to take her tight cunt right there in front of everyone, claiming her so that everyone could see who she belongs to. But they won't let anyone see her body, hear her sweet moans and especially her face when she orgasm. Their possessiveness over her was growing more day by day.

Asher pulled back from the kiss panting with a lust. The fact that she was sitting on his lap fully naked while they were fully dressed up is such a turn on for them. Alec fisted her hair and pulled her head back before leaning down towards her lips. Their lips were very close with an inch gap as he didn't attach them. Elora moved her lips forward but Alec immediately threw her body on the bed, transferring her from Asher's lap. She whimpered in pain as her scalp was hurting due to his grip.

Alec and Asher stood up from the bed walking in front of it then started undressing slowly while their eyes glued to their wife who was looking at them with frown, blinking her eyes rapidly.

When she tried to sit up Asher commanded her to lay down with a stern voice. They removed the last piece off them and their dicks slapped their stomach, standing straight for some action.

Looking at their huge cocks, Elora gulped in fear, her thighs clenched together as she again tried to sit up. But this time, Alec grabbed her throat and pushed her back to the bed before kissing her aggressively. His hand tightened around her throat and he bit her lip very hard. Elora eyes teared up in pain and her cries muffled by his mouth. He break the kiss after a few minutes and licked her lips which is bleeding now.

Asher spread her legs wide and nudged his nose straight at her hole making her flinch suddenly. He inhaled the smell of her sweet cunt before tasting it slowly. Immediate moan escaped his lips and he parted her lips before diving in for his favourite feast. "Fucking christ, I'm going to eat you all night, baby." He said huskily against her clit.

Alec was playing with her breasts giving pain and pleasure to her upper body while leaving as many bite marks as he could. In a few minutes Elora was moaning by pleasure from both of her husbands. Alec was sucking her nipple harshly into his mouth while his one hand played with her other boob and other hand was rubbing her pussy. Asher on the other hand was slurping the sweet juice that is coming out of his wife pussy with so much passion. He was spreading her lips widely and Alec pushed his two fingers deep inside her cunt which causes her to cum immediately with a scream. Asher slurps every drop hastily and Alec pulled his fingers out before putting it in his mouth. He closed his eyes and groaned enjoying the taste of his wife cum. He licked his fingers clean and went to settle between her legs where his brother was still eating her cunt trying to force another orgasm from her.

As much as he too want to eat her sweet cunt, first he need a release to calm down himself and his dick. Noticing his brother's not so common impatience, Asher moved away to give him the tight space he wanted. Alec, lifted her legs and wrapped it around his waist and without wasting any more seconds, he plunged his whole dick into her. Elora screamed in pain which immediately got muffled by Asher's mouth as he put his tongue inside her mouth for a long kiss. Alec gripped her hip tightly by his hands and pulled out from her tight hole before slamming inside again. He kept thrusting in and out and dipped his head to her breasts when it shaked due to the impact. He fucked her hard and fast trying to last long but her walls were clenching around his dick making it difficult for him.