Thirteen

Asher turned her around showing him her front. He lifted his hand to remove her top from behind. Alec came forward and placed his hand on her bare waist. His palm traced from her hip to down. He slipped his thumb inside her skirt waistband tracing there slowly.

On the other hand, Elora couldn't stop crying as the scene kept repeating in her mind. She doesn't want to feel that again. She doesn't like that feeling, feeling of drowning, helpless and hopeless.

She doesn't want to die like that. She feels so weak. Now she feels like, she is the weakest person in the world.

Asher removed her top while Alec pulled her skirt down. Asher lifted her up from behind helping his brother to remove her wet skirt. She stood there only in her sky blue lingerie.

Their eyes darkened seeing her like that. Asher circled his hand around her stomach and traced her soft skin under his palm while Alec lifted her face up gently by his finger.

She was shivering and trembling in cold as tears kept coming out of her eyes.

"Look at me Lora."

She was startled by a deep and calm voice and looked up at him in fear. He looked at her silver eyes longingly. Using his thumb, he wiped her cheek and his eyes fell down to her trembling lips which looks so tempting right now.

When Elora saw him leaning down, another wave of fear and anxious hit her and suddenly she felt nauseous. She suddenly pushed them away with a force and ran towards the bathroom sink. She knelt down on the floor before puking up everything she ate for dinner.

Asher held her head by both of his hands and Alec gathered her wet hair back in one hand while he rubbed her back with another as she kept throwing up from her mouth and nose.

After emptying her stomach, she slumped down on the floor feeling dizzy. She closed her eyes in distaste of her smelling mouth but before she knew it, she lost her consciousness. She fainted in their hold.

"She is so weak. I will bring cloth to dry her body." Asher said walking out after Alec picked her up in his arms.

He walked towards the stone bench across the room, sitting on it with her still in his arms. Asher came inside with towels in his hands. He sat beside Alec on the stone bench taking her legs and keeping it on his lap, he started to wipe it. Alec took another towel and started to dry her hair with it.

Alec unclasped her bra removing it while Asher removed her lingerie, lifting her hip up. Alec looked at her body from head to toe clenching his jaw. He is getting hard down there. Asher bite his lips looking at her clean shaved pussy.

This is not the first time they are seeing her like this without her knowing but everytime their body reacts the same way to her.

Like something awaken within them. They can do anything they like to her but it is no fun when they couldn't get the reaction they want out of her in this state.

They want to leash their true self at her. They want her body to litter with their marks and bruises done by them. They want her under them in their mercy as she begs for everything. They want her to submit to them. They want her everything.

Whenever they are around her, It feels like they are losing their control just like they did years ago.

Alec leaned down and kissed her breast just above her nipple. Asher pecked on her private part as he rubbed her butt.

"We should finish everything soon, I couldn't wait anymore to claim her." Asher said huskily. His voice clouded with desire.

"Trust me brother, all I want right now is just to fuck her tight cunt until she wakes up." He gritted his teeth.