4

(Your P.O.V)

As soon as you were about to write your last answer, Snape had taken up your paper. "Wait professor I haven't-" You started. Snape quickly spun around and glared at you. "Excuse me," He lingered on through his scowl. "You will have time to finish during detention." You silently put your quill down and moved your hair to one side of your head.

"Hey listen," Harry said while gently taking your hand. "You know Snape doesn't like us very much, don't let it get to you." He said smiling at you. "Thanks Harry, I won't." You said smiling at him and packing up your things. As you were about to leave the class, You were stopped by Snape once again. Harry, Hermione and Ron all gave you a pitiful look as they all left to go to the next class.

"Stay right here." He said impatiently and storming out the door. "Ughh." You roamed while pushing back your hair. You didn't want to end your day sitting in Snape's depressing classroom, when you could be hanging out with your friends and visiting Hagrid like you always do. Your daydream was interrupted by Draco walking in with Snape's hand on the back of his neck, leading him into the class. Draco finally got his hand off of him as he went to stand next to you.

"Now, I expect to see you both here at 3:00 sharp. No later or else it's another days detention." Snape said grimly. You and Draco mumbled a "Yes Professor" and you both were dismissed. As you walked out of the class, Draco wrapped an arm around your shoulder. You felt your face blush, but you tried to ignore it.

///TIME SKIP///

As you finished your last class, you noticed it was only 2:25, and you stil had time to put your books away in the common room. You caught up with Hermione and walked with her. "Hey (Y/N)! I'm so sorry you have to spend detention with Malfoy and Snape," She said while walking up the staircase to the common room. "Yeah.." You said quietly while Hermione said the password and walking into the common room. You put your books down and sat on one side of the couch by the fireplace while the others went down to see Hagrid.

You quietly stared into the fireplace thinking what this afternoon would bring. But you were soon interrupted once again by arguing outside of the door. You got up and opened the door, to see Draco holding a text book. "Hey (Y/N)!" He said lighting up. "Hi," you said shyly and stepping out of the room. "So this is Potter's book, he forgot it in class and yeah.." He said while holding out the book to you. "Oh thanks! I'll be right back." You say while turning to put the book on Harry's bed.

As you walked in, you heard footsteps behind you. You turned around to see Draco grinning and following you. "Draco! You could get us in trou-" You say as you feel a pair of soft lips press against yours and a hand wrap around your waist. "Mhm Draco-" You mumbled. He pulled away gently and put a finger to your lips. "Shhhh (Y/N)..." He said while looking into your eyes. "Listen (Y/N) I really really like you and I was wondering if you...might want to be my girlfriend?" He asked while biting his lip.

It took you a minute to process all of this. The boy you had a crush on for five years, asked you out. "Oh my Merlin yes Draco!!!" You say jumping up and hugging him. He laughed and kissed your cheek as he put you down. "Thank you (Y/N), you've made me exteremely happy, but now we have to go to detention." He said winking and grabbing your hand as you both walked to Snape's class.

A/N: Well what did you think?? Sorry it got crappy in the middle haha. Lemme know!!! Goodbye my little wizards!💕