3

You were stopped by a hand on your shoulder. Turning around ever so slowly, you saw no other than Malfoy. "What in Merlin's name was that (Y/N)??" he said astonished. You glared at him then spoke up.

"Well first off, let me go." You said while getting his hand off you. "Secondly, I honestly don't have any idea why this happens. When I was a child, my parents were killed by..uhm...You-Know-Who and," You say while tearing up, remembering the thought of your parents. "It's happened ever since." You say while controlling yourself. Draco looked at you with those huge silver eyes, astonished.

"So now that you know the story you can just piss off okay Malfoy?" You said while walking past him to leave. "Wait (Y/N)-" Malfoy said while grabbing your hand. You blushed at the thought that he was holding your hand, but he quickly let go. "Listenimsorryitsjustthationlypickonyouisbecause-" He said in a rushed voice. You looked at the nearest clock and saw that it was only 8:45 and Snape's class started at 9:00. So you would just start walking to class now so you'd be early.

"Malfoy. Okay, take a breath and tell me what you said on our way to class. okay?" You said while starting to walk. "Okay okay. and call me Draco." He said while looking you in the eyes. "Uhh okay Draco," You say while looking up from the floor. "Now what did you say back there?" You said, almost nearing the classroom. "I said that the only reason that I make fun of you is because that..." He said trailing off as you guys met the classroom door. "Draco? what is it?" You looked up at him and paused while reaching for the door. Draco stepped closer to you. "It's because I've liked you for a while, and I can't apologize enough...Its just that I didn't know-" He said but got cut off by the door opening. You both looked up to see Snape.

"Ahh Mr. Malfoy, Mrs. (Y/L/N)." He said to you both. "Don't you know that you are five minutes late for my class?" He said grimly. "No we're most certainly not! it's only-" Say while glancing at your watch. It was 9:05. Crap. "9:05.... Listen professor I apologize for being late," You explained to him. But apparently he didn't want to hear it. "There is no room for excuses in my class Mrs. (Y/L/N). You and Mr. Malfoy will spend 2 hours detention after your last class." He said looking at the small amount of space I between you two. He simply turned around and left the door open for you to follow. As you took a step, you felt a hand grab yours right behind you both. You looked up at Draco and he grinned, before letting you go into the classroom first. You took your seat beside Harry while Draco took his seat directly across from you, next to Goyle.

"Hey (Y/N), are you okay? your face is burning up!" Harry whispered to you as you looked across at Draco. He was staring back, when Goyle was trying to get his attention. "Just fine Harry." You said smiling as your hair had a soft pink tint to it. "What does pink mean?" Harry whispered smiling. "Love." You said softly.

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"Love." (Y/N) barely said so that only I could hear it. Love, does she love me?? Oh Merlin please! She's just so beautiful. The way she laughs, that sparkle in her eyes, her beautiful (Y/H/C) in the morning... She's just so perfect...

A/N: WOAH. OKAY. WHAT JUST HAPPENED. Haha Goodbye my little wizards💕