1 (?)

( A/N: hello my wizards! I'm kinda new to this, so please don't hate me if this sucks! >~< comment if there is anything I should add or any ideas that you think should happen! I'll also do personal imagines! Just fill (?) this little thing out and message me it!
Name:
Hair color:
Eye color:
House Name:
Character:
Situation:
Description:
Okay guys😊Thanks and I love you all!)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You woke up to someone gently shaking your shoulder. "Hey sleepy head. We have to go to Breakfast!" You rolled over to see your best friend Harry, who also looked as though as he just woke up. You gave him a sleepy smile, and slowly crawled out of your bed.
"Why do you look so exhausted?" You said while standing up and walking to the closet as you pulled out your shirt, skirt, and Gryffindor robes. You and Harry had been friends since you both were first years. You got along, except for one little flaw. Draco Malfoy. Harry had always despised Malfoy, but you have always had a terrible crush on him. Yes he was annoying, mean, and acted idiotic towards you, but you always ended up liking him even more after every little stunt. No matter how humiliating.
"Y/N? Did you hear me?" Harry asked as you snapped back into reality. "Hmm? Oh..sorry Harry, what was that?" You asked him while you felt heat rush to your face. He chuckled and threw himself onto your bed, then explained again "What I said was that because we have a test with Professor Snape today." He said with a grin. "Great, another test with Snivillus." You said while erupting in giggles. You earned a laugh from Harry, then you quickly went to shower.
After showering, you brushed through your Y/H/C hair and threw it up into a ponytail. You threw on your robes and walked back in to join Harry. He wasn't there, but Hermione was. You and Hermione were also best friends. Actually...Harry, Ron and Hermione were the very first people who approached you at Hogwarts. "Hello Y/N." Hermione said with a smile. She was very friendly, just as long as no one made her upset. You greeted her with a warm smile as you both walked down to the Great hall.