10

/////TIME SKIP/////
You ran through the halls begging everyone to help you. But no one would acknowledge you. They wouldn't even glance your way. The footsteps became louder and louder, with every inch. "Stop running Y/N!"

"Wake up! Y/N you have to wake up!!"
You woke up to someone shaking you harshly. "Would you quit?? I'm not dead yet!" You told the person as you sat up. You looked up to see hermione, sitting next to you with a worried look."Y/N! Are you okay?? are you hurt?? you were screaming in your sleep!" she breathed out in one breath. "Hermione I'm perfectly fine.." You started, but then you realized that it was sunny outside. When you went back to your room, it was night time. "Hermione, what time is it??" You said while shooting up. "It's three in the afternoon..you wouldn't wake up so professor dumbledore suggested that I stay with you until you woke up." She said while getting up to get her book. "Oh no." You said while rubbing your head in stress. Draco was probably worried sick, you needed to talk to him.

"I have to go..I'll see you later Hermione!" You said as you quickly got up to go to the door. As soo as you reached for the handle, Hermione stopped you. "Y/N where are you going?" She asked with a puzzled look. You sighed, knowing you couldn't keep it a secret between her. She was your closest friend! "Hermione, promise you can keep a secret?" You said quietly; making sure no one else would hear. She nodded assuringly (<idk if that's a word). "Okay..so Draco and I are together.. I know it's probably I bad idea in your eyes but-" You started to say but you got cut off by Hermione hugging you. "Y/N I'm so happy! I mean yes, Draco wouldn't be my first choice; but as long as your happy I'm happy." She said grinning from ear to ear. You smiled and gave her a hug, before quickly scurrying off to find Draco.

OMF IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER BUT TODAY IM WRITING. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ACTUALLY READS THIS AND WHO LIKES THIS STORY I LOVE YOU ALL.