9

You walked up the stairs to your common room so you could rest a little bit before dinner. As you climbed the moving staircases; you accidentally walked into a small group of people. As you looked up from the floor, you saw Crabbe, Goyle, and Blaise. "Well well well," Crabbe said while walking around you. "What do we have here?" He said smirking at you and looking down at you. "G-go away." You stated while getting up. "You can't runaway from us (Y/N). We know both your little secrets." Goyle said smirking and chuckling quietly. You stopped dead in your tracks....
----------------------
(A/N:Okay so I forgot to add your the Gryffindor princess haha....so there you go!)
------------------------
as you silently turned around. "Yep. You know what we're talking about." Blaise said to you. You quickly rushed up to the the three of them and quietly said, "None of you can say a word about this to anyone." Goyle chuckled and smirked. "We won't, but what would happen if say, Draco, the Slytherin prince figured out he was dating the Gryffindor princess? You are aware that your families are total opposites correct?" He said to you. "Aww cmon Goyle. I think it's cute, the Mudblood and the wizard..dating!" Blaise smirked.

You cringed at that word. Mudblood. They kept taunting you about how Pansy should be with Draco, and how they would make the perfect couple. "Piss off all of you!" You said while starting to tear up. "No. Why don't you go and leave Draco alone, and well stop bothering you. Do we have a deal?" Blaise asked you with a stern look on his face. You weren't going to leave Draco alone, you each loved eachother. Even if you were total opposites. But to humor them, you nodded and took off to your common room.