12

"Draco slow down!" You said while giggling and holding onto Draco for dear life. He was running straight down the stairs and out the doorway to the little grassy area outside of Hogwarts. "Draco please!!" you finally said while laughing and he placed you down, as if you were a fragile flower (A/N: awkwardest reference ever..) "Just because you asked nicely." He said while smiling. You and Draco had sort of a rule, if you don't say 'please' you won't get what you ask for (A/N:😏). If you did, he would do what you asked.

As you were mindlessly playing with the daisies, Draco looked at you in adortion. Through the past five years, he would be making fun of the love of his life. All the times he would shove you in the halls, trip you, and call you names; he was damaging his angel. The sun was beaming, the birds were singing and there was a slight breeze. Draco thought the time was perfect, and as he leaned in to kiss you....

"DRACYYYYYY!" A high pitched voice yelled from the other side of the yard. It was that Pug-Faced Pansy Parkinson. Draco's past 'girlfriend'. She hated you, mainly because you were 1000x prettier than her, and she hated you even more now because you stole Draco from her.

"Dracyy, what are yo-" She said while skipping across the lawn and stopping when she saw you. "What are you doing with this little mudblood??" She said in a disgusting manner as she threw a few pebbles at you. "PANSY." Draco stated in a furious tone as he stepped in front of you to sheild you. "What's the matter Draco?" She asked while pulling the fakest puppy dog eyes you've ever seen. "Y/N here, is my girlfriend Pansy. And I'd appreciate it if you stop calling her names and picking on her." He said in a stern tone.

Pansy looked at him for a second, then smiled, and giggled. "Oh Draco, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard you say! But seriously, Professor Snape needs you in his classroom in one hour. Alone." She said adding emphasis on that last word. Then she skipped away.

Draco sighed and ruffled his hair. You giggled slightly and Draco smirked at you. "It's not funny." he said while smiling. You just ended up laughing until Draco started, sending you both into a fit of laughter. After five straight minutes of laughing and 45 minutes of random talking and cuddling, Draco stood up and pulled you up with him. "Well I guess I have to go to the dungeons.." Draco said while gently resting his hands on your waist. "I suppose," You said while gazing up at him. You both sat there, looking into eachother eyes; Y/E/C meeting sterling silver.

Draco looked at your lips and slightly bit his bottom lip. Butterflies built up in your stomach as Draco slowly leaned in and pressed his lips to yours. He kissed you slowly, sweetly and passionately. Once you pulled away, there was a light tint of pink on Dracos face. "I don't think you know how long I've wanted to do that." he said a little breathless. He then simply pulled you into a hug and grabbed your hand, and you both walked past Pansy, leaving her astonished.