8

Draco dragged you to an abandoned hallway. "Draco-" You started but you got cut off. "I don't want to hear it (Y/N)." Draco growled while taking long strides down the stairs.

When Draco saw that you both were out of sight, he pushed you up against a door of an old classroom. You looked up at Draco and saw that his eyes had a tint of red. "D-Draco please let me explain.." You stuttered while looking at him. He held pinned your arms on either side of your head. "No!" He shouted. "You're m-mine! Don't you understand?? No one else can t-touch you, look at you or e-even breathe near you b-because you belong to m-m-me!" He said while tears started to swell up in his eyes. Your hair started to turn a faint tint of white. You were scared actually. You've never seen him like this in the 5 years you knew him.

"Draco Malfoy!" You heard someone shout, being followed by quickly moving footsteps. You both turned your heads in the direction the sound was coming from and saw Professor McGonagoll rushing up to you. "Unhand Mrs. (Y/N) at once! And for this- innapropriate action ten points will be taken from Slytherin and you shall have detention for the coming week. Now go straight to my office and we will speak about this when I return." She instructed him. Draco quickly looked at you with guilt and put his forehead to yours.  "(y/n) I'm so sorry.." He whispered in your ear and kissing your cheek softly while letting go of you and walking toward the staircase.

"Are you alright my dear??" She quickly asked you while rushing over to you. "Yes Professor- but Draco wasn't harming me at all!" You told her, as you felt tears behind your eyes. She sighed and patted your back in a comforting way. "I understand. But he still deserves a punishment for being in this prohibited corridor." You sighed and looked down at your feet, wishing this never happened. Wishing you never ran into Harry in the hallway. Then Draco wouldn't be in this mess. "I assume that only a five day detention punishment would be suitable?" She asked you. You brightened up and nodded happily. "Thank you professor!!!" You said while rushing to the common room. But gently a hand rests itself on your shoulder and you turn to Professor McGonagoll. "You're very welcome dear but this stays between us alright?" She asked while looking down at you. You nodded brightly and started up the stairwell.