13

*warning. makeout session ahead and it probably will be awkward af.*

Once Draco got into the meeting, you decided to make a quick run to your room and get some money for butterbeers. Once the meeting was finished, Draco walked out looking a little frazzled. "What's wrong?" You asked him as he held your hand, heading to the great hall. "Snape said that I needed to- nevermind." Draco said, looking a little stressed. But he didn't want his Angel to worry about it; because he knew that you would worry. So he ignored his current emotion and put on a more relaxed expression (A/N: I'm so sorry that's really awkward. But I'm an awkward person so 😊) You didn't seem to notice. "I wouldn't freak out about it too much, do you want to go to Hogsmade after lunch?" You asked him while leaning against his shoulder. Since it was Saturday, there were no classes. "That sounds absolutely wonderful." Draco said while kissing you're forehead as you giggled.

As you both walked to the Great Hall, Draco was looking at you in adortion. "Draco, why are you staring at me?" You asked while a slight tint of pink spread across your face. "Because you're beautiful." He simply said with a smile. You giggled once again, but this time Draco gently pushed you against the wall. "Y'know.." Draco said while staring into your eyes. "Your little giggle is what drives me crazy (A/N: IM SO SORRY. IM AWKWARD AF) ." He said while smirking. "Are you saying that I shouldn't giggle?" You said with a smirk playing in your lips. You could feel Draco smile as his lips grazed your neck. "Not unless you want this to stop." He said. Before you had time to respond, he put his lips onto yours. Draco kissed you passionately, while snaking his arms around your waist. After realizing what just happened, you started to kiss back. Draco licked your lower lip for enterence and growled when you denied. You started laughing randomly, which caused Draco to laugh.

After your laughing fit, you both smiled and stared at eachother. "I love you Y/N... I really really really do." He said while letting you out of his grip. "And I really really really love you too." You said while your hair turned a soft shade of pink. Draco smiled and grabbed your hand while walking to the Great Hall. Once you walked in, Draco squeezed your hand, letting you know he had to go. "Darling I'll be right back, I just have to go and finish something. I'll meet you back here in about fifteen minutes." He said while kissing your head. You nodded and went to sit with Hermione, who was looking at Harry with an upset expression. You smiled at the three of them, trying to lighten the mood, but only earning a slight smile from Harry and a wave from Ron.

"What's the matter?" You asked while grabbing a roll to snack on. "Harry found this journal and he's obsessed with it." Hermione said blankly at Harry. "So how's your relationship?" Harry asked you out of no where. This caused you to almost die on your roll. "Harry!" Hermione hissed. "Umm it's great, why do you ask?" You said while recovering and drinking some water. "Well I was just wondering how it is dating a death-" "Harry that's enough!" Hermione said while cutting him off and standing up. "Cmon Y/N. Let's go sit somewhere else." She said while glaring at Harry and walking to another table.

Hellooo! I just wanted to let you all know, yes, I'm still alive. It's snowing a lot right now and I'll probably have a lot of days off so I can write! yay! okay I love you all very very very much. btw my washer machine sounds like Ron's and I'm very scared *~*.

Okay I love you little wizards 💕