2

You and Hermione walked down the the Great Hall silently, until Hermione decided to say something.
"So, are you ready for Snape's test today?" She said with a grin while facing you. You were about to say something, until a familiar voice cut you off. "Why would a Mudblood like her be ready? She's just going to fail anyways." The voice sneered at you. You clenched your teeth and turned around silently, trying to calm down. Malfoy was standing there with Crabbe and Goyle.
"Piss off Malfoy. She has a better chance of passing than you do." Hermione hissed at him. That's where you and Hermione are alike, you were both muggle born. And obviously Malfoy had to target both of you. But this was the first time, and it made your blood boil. "Yeah Surrre. At least I have some magical background." He sneered and laughed. You noticed the ends of your hair started to turn a bright red, and anyone could see it.
"Hermione.." You said through your clenched teeth. She turned to you, saw your hair and turned back to Malfoy.
"Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy," She said while shaking her head. "It's so hard to be insulted by someone who runs to their Daddy to fight their battles." She said to him. Malfoy looked astonished and confused. "Wait Y/L/N-" He called after you, but you both were already gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you both sat down at the Gryffindor table, your hair returned to Y/H/C. "You okay there Y/N?" Ron asked you while stuffing a biscuit into his mouth. You giggled and nodded while pouring yourself some orange juice. "So anyways," you started after taking a sip of your drink. "Yes Hermione, I do think I'm ready for the test today!" You said grinning. All three of them laughed, then you saw a Blonde blob appear out of the corner of you eye. It was Mr. Daddy's Boy himself. While the others socialized. You glared down Malfoy as he timidly looked away from you and started eating his porridge.

////time skip!////

After you all had finished eating, Ron, Hermione and Harry all went to Snape's class early so they wouldn't get lectured again.
"I'll catch up with you all, I just have to use the restroom!" You said smiling and waving. As you walked out of the Great Hall, a hand grabbed your shoulder and turned you around.

A/N: So hello my wizards! sorry that I haven't updated in a while and that this kinda sucks, but the next chapter will be better I promise!! Love you all <3