15

"Umm... hey,." Harry said while picking up his glasses off the ground. "Hi Harry.." I said while brushing the dust off my clothes. He started to get up and walk away; but I pulled him back so we could talk. "Harry... why are you ignoring me... you're my best friend and-" I started saying but Harry cut me off. "That's exactly why Y/N. you're my best friend. It's just that.. when I found out that you were dating Draco I just became worried. I'm just overprotective of you," He said while smiling and ruffling my hair a little. I smiled and gave him a gentle hug. "That's all I needed to hear." I said smiling and pulling back. "Well I have to go and find Draco; I'll see you later!" I said while waving and turning back to our table.

I went back to the table and I saw that Draco wasn't there. So I just decided to walk back to Hogwarts and meet him there. As I was walking along the path and putting my scarf back on; I saw a group of older students picking on a first year Ravenclaw. I sighed and quickly walked closer. The closer I got; I realized that the older students were Draco, Crabbe and Goyle. "Draco stop!" I said while running up to him. This gave the first year time to run away.

"What do you want you foul little mudblood?" Crabbe said while stepping out infront of Draco. I flinched at the word then Draco stepped beside Crabbe and punched him; having him run away. "What do you want." Draco said flatly. "I just wanted to find you... why do you seem so distant?" I said while looking up at him. "Why should you care? You have Potter over there to comfort you." He spat. "Draco it wasn't like that..-" "No no no you don't need to defend little Potter. Why don't you just leave??" Draco shouted at me. He regretted what he said as soon as he said it. "Y/N w-wait!" He said but I was already running back to the Gryffindor common room.