chap 12- caught

Charlotte walked back into her room after the bathroom. "hey Lucy..." Charlotte started to say but she quickly trailed off from what she saw. "Lucy?"

"so you're a vampire as well?" Max questioned as him and Lucy walked back into Charlotte's room. "yeah, i've been trying to keep it a secret" she giggled as they both sat on the bed.

"I knew there was something wrong with you" he chuckled and brushed a strand of hair out her face. she blushed and smiled warmly. "sorry 'bout that. I just got a little nervous" she smiled, looking deep in his eyes.

"that's cute" he whispered softly, giving her butterflies. as they stared at each other deeply, they ended up leaning in closer being so caught up In the moment. they were a single breath apart from each other when Charlotte had came back from the bathroom.

their lips gently graze against each other, when Charlotte walked in. "hey Lucy..." her eyes widened as her heart dropped. "Lucy?" Lucy's eyes widened as she turned her attention to the doorway where Charlotte was with tears in her eye. "Darling! we didn't kiss yet! darling please" he quickly stood up panicked while Lucy just sat there with a shocked face. Max ran to her and held her hand. "darling..." he pleaded but she wasn't having it. she snatched her hand away and glared at him angrily. "I don't wanna hear it!" she yell angrily. "she can walk you out" she said very hurt as she turned around and headed into Jonathan's room.

Max stood there with a shocked expression as he turned around to Lucy and sighed. while Lucy was shocked as well, but shocked of how good her timing was. "I think it's best we don't see each other again" he said coldly before walking out the entire house. Lucy soon joined him but he didn't say a thing.

Max drove back home as Lucy walked since she didn't live too far. Lucy soon texted Jonathan that the plan had worked pretty well.

meanwhile, Lucy stormed into Jonathan's room angrily and as soon as she saw him she started sobbing and ran to his arms. being a good brother he helped comfort her, while he was secretly texting Lucy. "it's ok. let it all out" he whispered while rubbing her back.

Lucy: it worked out well

Jonathan: nice, seems like Charlotte's not handling it that well

Jonathan: and that's good

Lucy: sweet! we almost kissed

Jonathan: wow you are a charmer

Jonathan: the plan's working out great, keep up the work

Jonathan couldn't help but smirk, his plan was working out very well. he had to step it up to make Max hate her though. "my dear sister, it's all going to alright. just trust me" he whispered sweetly in her ear. "he doesn't deserve you" he said while wiping her tears.

charlotte started to stop crying and she got a small sight of his phone. her eyes widened in confusion. "the plan's working out great" she silently whispered to herself. "Lucy? she did it on purpose"