I N T R O D U C T I O N

Just a quick note: the story you're reading is told by a character who's part of the story itself. So, if things get a bit mixed up, remember that the narrator is a fictional character, while I, the author, am a real person. Enjoy the read!

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Narrator's intro

Hello there, dear reader! Yes, you! Allow me to introduce myself as the narrator of this wild, heart-tugging, emotional rollercoaster of a tale. And guess what? I witnessed it all firsthand, along with a few others.

But who am I, you ask? Shhh, I won't spill the beans about my identity just yet. Stick around until the end for the big reveal!

Picture this: a boy named Hanbin, navigating the chaotic, exhilarating, and often bewildering landscape of university life. Hanbin's journey is one of love—oh, sweet, confusing love!—and all the questions it brings.

Who does he really love? How will he manage his swirling feelings? These are just a couple of the dilemmas Hanbin faces, but more on that later.

For now, let's meet Hanbin and his five best friends who've been with him through thick and thin.

❧═══❧

First up, we have Gyuvin and Gunwook. These two are Hanbin's closest friends, practically joined at the hip since elementary school. When it came time for choosing their university majors, they didn't stray far from each other—both picked the same one and ended up at the same university. It's like they're twins, but not really, just incredibly in sync.

Then there's Matthew and Taerae, the dynamic duo of the group. Same age, same penchant for getting into all sorts of trouble. If there's chaos, you can bet these two are at the center of it. They too got admitted to the same university, ready to wreak havoc and maybe study a bit in between their antics.

And then there's Ricky. Ah, Ricky! He's the globetrotter of the group, having left for studies abroad during high school. Even though he was physically far away, his bond with the gang remained unbreakable. Ricky was already a uni student overseas at that time, but he was always just a message away.

And finally, our main character, Hanbin, who had just moved into his new place and was getting ready for his first day at university.

How about we sneak a peek into Hanbin's group chat and see what shenanigans were going on?

╔══════════════════════════╗

Anti-idiot community🌹💙

7:30 AM

Matthew: Yo, who's ready for the first day of uni? 😎

Taerae: Can't believe it's finally here! Matthew, see you on campus later? 😁

Gunwook: Gyuvin and I are going to rock our uni. Anyone seen Hanbin? Bet he's still asleep, lazy hyung. 😂

Gyuvin to Gunwook: Hahaha, for sure. Hanbin probably won't wake up until noon. 😂

Ricky: Morning, guys! Hope your first day goes well. Already had my first week here, and it's awesome! 😎

8:00 AM

Hanbin entered the chat

Hanbin: You guys seriously filled my phone with messages this early? 😒