Ch# 11 - Good Night

The day of the staycation arrived, and Hanbin's apartment was buzzing with activity. His friends were already there, packing the last of their things and ensuring they had everything they needed. Yujin was playing the role of the most responsible one, checking off items on a list he'd made.

"We've got snacks, clothes, toiletries... What am I missing?" Yujin muttered, going over the list for the third time.

"Relax, Yujin," Taerae laughed, tossing a pillow onto the couch. "We've got everything. Just enjoy it."

The doorbell rang, and Hanbin opened it to find Minnie standing there with a bright smile. "Hey, you!" she greeted, giving him a quick hug. "Ready for the adventure?"

Hanbin chuckled, feeling a bit of his anxiety melt away. "As ready as I'll ever be," he replied, stepping aside to let her in.

Hanbin's gaze drifted to the door just as Zhang Hao appeared, looking a little pale and less enthusiastic than usual.

Hanbin's gaze locked onto Hao, and for a moment, the world seemed to narrow down to just the two of them. His heart raced, a mix of anticipation and anxiety churning in his stomach. He couldn't help but notice the hint of sadness in Hao's eyes, a reflection of the turmoil he felt inside.

Hao felt his heart skip a beat as he met Hanbin's eyes. There was something about Hanbin's presence that made everything more complicated yet more meaningful. As much as he tried to convince himself otherwise, he couldn't deny the pull he felt toward him.

Minnie noticed the silent exchange between them but chose not to comment, simply smiling at Hanbin as she took his hand. "Ready for some fun?" she asked brightly.

Hanbin forced a smile, nodding. "Yeah, let's do this."

Jiwoong clapped his hands, breaking the tension. "Alright, everyone, let's get moving! Load up the luggage and let's hit the road."

The group sprang into action, lugging suitcases and bags to the vehicle parked outside. They were all talking and laughing, the excitement palpable as they prepared for their little getaway.

Jiwoong took the driver's seat, feeling a sense of responsibility as he watched everyone pile into the van. "Okay, Hao, you're with me up front," he instructed, gesturing for Hao to take the passenger seat.

Hao nodded, grateful for the chance to sit away from the crowd for a bit. He settled in next to Jiwoong, glancing back at the others as they bickered over their seats.

Hanbin and Minnie found a spot next to each other, Minnie resting her head on Hanbin's shoulder as she chatted about their plans for the trip. Hanbin tried to focus on her voice, but his mind kept drifting to the front seat where Hao sat.

"I'm sitting next to Gyuvin," Ricky declared, plopping down beside him with a triumphant grin.

Gyuvin felt his heart skip a beat, a rush of warmth spreading through him at Ricky's choice. He tried to play it cool, but the small smile tugging at his lips betrayed his excitement. "Dude! Get away," he said, pretending to be annoyed but secretly delighted.

The farmhouse they had chosen was a few hours away from the city, nestled in the countryside with sprawling green fields and a refreshing breeze. As they drove, the van was filled with music, snacks, and the occasional outburst of song as they belted out their favorite tunes.

Taerae, sitting across from Gyuvin, decided to stir up a bit of mischief. "Hey, Gyuvin," he called out with a teasing glint in his eye. "I heard you still keep a diary. Is that true?"