Studying

Y/n sits in her dorm studying before she hears her phone begin to vibrate, signaling that someone is sending her a message. She picks it up and smiles when she sees the name on her screen.

Gracie❤️
Come over? I miss you xx

Y/n💙
I can't, I have to study 😔

Gracie❤️
Study over here. I'll even help you

Y/n💙
Gracie we both know if I come over, no studying will get done

Gracie❤️
I guarantee we'll do some studying 😏

Y/n sighs, telling her girlfriend she'll be over soon before grabbing her keys and driving to her girlfriend's house. She drives for about 10 minutes before parking in her girlfriend's drive way and knocking on the door. The door is opened to reveal a brunette with a wide smile.

"You're here!" Gracie exclaims excitedly as she pulls her girlfriend in for a kiss.

"I am, but I really need to study now. I've got a test tomorrow" Y/n tells the brunette as she walks into her house and puts her books on Gracie's desk.

"Babe, you're so smart. You don't even need to study, you're gonna pass anyway" Gracie assures the girl, trying to get her to give her attention.

"Just let me study for a few hours and then I'll give you all the attention you want" Y/n replies as she focuses on her books causing the brunette to sigh and pick up her guitar before sitting on her bed. After trying to write a song for a while, Gracie gets bored and tries to convince her girlfriend to give her some attention again.

"Babe, you know what? We should totally take a bath. I'll run us a bath and then we'll order pizza, and we can just spend the rest of the night in bed watching whatever you want. How's that sound?" Gracie whispers into Y/n's ear, successfully taking her attention away from her schoolwork.

"Yeah, that sounds nice. I'm done with this anyway" Y/n replies with a soft smile as she turns her head to press a soft kiss against the older girl's lips.

"Perfect. You just lay in bed, and I'll be there in a minute" Y/n goes to her girlfriend's bed while Gracie went to the bathroom to start running the bath and to order the pizza. A few minutes later, the two girls get in the warm bathtub. Gracie sit with her arms around Y/n's waist as the shorter girl has her back against the brunettes front.

"How's the new album going?" Y/n asks softly as she enjoys her girlfriend's company.

"It's great, we're nearly done. I've got a few interviews this week, that's kinda tiring but it'll be fun" Gracie murmurs in reply as she presses a soft kiss against Y/n's hair.

"Are there any songs about me on there?"

"Baby, all the songs are about you" Gracie replies as Y/n smiles brightly before the two share a deep kiss. A while later, the two of them get out of the bath before the pizza arrives and they cuddle in bed watching TV.

"Are you staying the night?" Gracie asks as she softly runs her fingers on her girlfriends back, Y/n's head laying against her chest.

"I dunno if I can. I've got that test early in the morning" Y/n replies with a tired sigh.

"Could you be convinced?" Gracie asks with a smirk as Y/n lifts her head.

"Maybe. Just how convincing can you be Abrams?" Y/n asks teasingly before Gracie leans forward, connecting their lips and slipping her tongue into her girlfriend's mouth. Y/n moans softly as she tilts her head to deepen the kiss.

"Is this convincing enough?" Gracie mumbles against Y/n's lips as she nods intensely before Gracie pushes her onto the bed and gets on top of her.

--

Gracie wakes the next morning to the sound of someone rushing around her room. She slowly opens her eyes to see her girlfriend collecting her things causing her to groan.

"Come back to bed. It's so cold without you" Gracie whines while reaching out for her girlfriend.

"I can't. I have to go to class, but I'll be back tonight. Go back to sleep, it's still early" Y/n replies as she walks over to Gracie, leaving a soft kiss on her forehead. Gracie mumbles something before falling back asleep. Y/n smiles at her girlfriend, leaving another kiss on her forehead before leaving the brunette's house.