Change My Mind

I lean my forehead against Julia's. "Remember all the memories on this couch?" 

We're in the studio now, attempting to conquer my fear.

"Of course I do." Julia closes her eyes for a second like she has to think before she says her next sentence. "Remember in Boston when after... you know.."She pauses, unable to physically say it out loud yet. "And you said to erase the bad memory from that bath we'd have to replace it with a good memory?"

"Yeah..." I know where she's going with this already, and my pulse picks up a little in anticipation.

"Well. Let's erase the bad memory you have from the last time you sat on this couch with a good one..."

I arch an eyebrow. "Seriously??" I know she's only doing this to erase that memory for me. She loves James. But I'm also not an idiot.

"Seriously....." She kisses me and climbs up on my lap to straddle me. Her dress fans out all around her.

"Even in the middle of the day, doll?" I question, but as I do so, my hands make their way under her dress and squeeze her thighs.

"You haven't been in this room in a while. No one would think anyone would be in here." She leans down on me, and I can feel myself starting to harden.

"God, you're so beautiful." I kiss down her neck, and she starts grinding on to my lap a little. The only thing between us is the fabric of her underwear and my pants. I'm rock hard now, and I know she can feel me against her.

"Jules. Are you sure?" God, please say you're sure.

"I'm sure.. let's make a new memory here."

I undo my pants and slide them down with my boxers, but not off, just in case someone DOES happen to come in, though the place is dead today. I guide her back up on me now with just her underwear in the way and watch her move back and forth over me.

"You feel so good." I groan against her chest, kissing her skin and leaving wet marks all over the exposed skin. "Keep going. It feels good." I tick my hips up to give her more pressure.

I push her underwear to the side and line myself up.

"Is this what you want?" I grab her hips, pushing her down on me. We both gasped from the initial penetration. She rocks herself back and forth while I slip my hand under her dress and work on her nerves.

She's so fucking sexy when she loses control, leaning back to give me all the access while still rolling her hips to feel everything. Her thighs quiver against mine so I move my hand faster until she falls apart.

"Oh God." It's what she says almost every time she hits her high. Heat rises to her cheeks and she leans her forehead on mine while riding it out. I can feel her clenching around me during her orgasm which makes me ache, needing more.

I can't wait any longer. I toss her on to the couch and scrunch her dress up. I push into her slowly and tease her by moving slow at first but this pace won't work for me. I need more so slam into her hard and she screams out. She closes her eyes while I crash into her and pick up speed.

****

"Nate. You're having another bad dream. Hey man, wake up." Jonah nudges me and I snap out of it. Jesus Christ that one felt real. So real I have a fucking hard on. Fortunately, I have a blanket on me. I sit up and look around. 

That's right. James talked Julia into attending her virtual session and she asked if he could join her. Meanwhile, I fell asleep on the couch. 

"What was that one about?" Jonah sits back in his chair and takes a bite of his sandwich.