Chapter 12

I nodded, trusting them. I grabbed Eren and started flying away full speed. Oluo, Petra and Eld doubled back to face the female titan.

I kept my back turned while Eren was watching. I stayed that way up until Eren yelled and forced himself out of my grasp.

"Eren!" I yelled turning around.

I saw that Eld and Oluo were dead on the ground, Petra crushed against a tree.

Quickly I followed Eren, I had to protect him. Eren transformed and went to attack the female titan, I hooked onto a tree and stayed back. Eren wasn't in control, and if I transformed he could turn on me, it wasn't safe.

I stayed on the tree watching helplessly. Eren fought with all he had but ended up defeated. The female titan cut his head in half with her hardened leg, and bit him out of his nape.

I knew she was holding him in his mouth, she also knew I was there. She needs him alive but she also needs her hands to fight.

I cut my finger on my sword and transformed. I didn't need to kill her, just get Eren back. I can capture her another time.

I hardened my fists, swung at her and missed. She definitely knew how to fight, so I backed up. I needed to use some of the techniques taught to me by Levi.

I raised my fists and she did the same, intending to fight. She returned the motion, waiting for me to move. I knew from experience making the first move wasn't a good idea unless my opponent is unaware of my presence.

She suddenly lunged forward, leaning low in an attempt to tackle me. I grabbed her head and forced it away, making her lose balance. She immediately recovered and stood back to face me.

I hardened one of the protruding ribs and snapped it, with the hardened crystals it wouldn't disintegrate.

I stood forward, suddenly plunging it into her leg. She screamed, hardening her fist and swinging at me. I wasn't able to dodge the impact as it hit the side of my head. I stumbled back as she ripped the rib from her leg and raised her hand to strike me again.

As we continued fighting, I spotted a girl with a red scarf swoop in. The female titan turned and began running with Eren in her mouth, I pulled myself from my nape, adjusted my mask and followed on odm gear.

"Give him back!" The girl yelled.

She tried to attack a few times and attempted to strike the female titans hardened hand, shattering her blades. I watched as Levi suddenly appeared and grabbed her, making her stop.

"Stop, we need to fall back for now."

"She's holding Eren on her tongue." I reported emerging from the trees.

After a little more back and forth, we decided on a plan. Levi cuts while me and the girl distract the female titan, and as a last resort I would shift into a  titan again.

Me and the girl flew out in front, the female titan tried to grab at me which I quickly avoided. She clearly had intentions to capture me too.

Levi was behind her, suddenly the female titan spun around and tried to punch him. He sliced all the way up her arm then down her body, leaving deep cuts in her flesh.

He suddenly propelled himself forward and stabbed both her eyes out, causing her to fall back against a tree. After a lot more cutting, the female titan's arms fell from her nape.

I stayed observing, if I tried to help I'd only get in his way. The girl with the scarf went to cut the nape when her hand fell.

"No don't do it!" Levi yelled.