Chapter 15

We were holled up in a house in the country, with Levi's new squad. This squad just happened to be a group of 15 year olds. We were in such an isolated area as we needed to protect ourselves. Historia was apparently important to the walls and me and Eren were shifters.

"This is.. urgh.." I mumbled looking over the dirty house, clearly having been unused for years.

"You know the deal.." Levi murmured to me, "Tell them it's time to clean. I'm going to sort out the bedroom arrangements."

I watched Levi go upstairs before turning to Hange, she was staying with us along with her squad, they however were in another building slightly further away.

She smirked then waved goodbye, following Moblit to the building across the field.

"What you're just gunna leave?" I asked.

"Good luck with cleaning, I know your boyfriend has high standards~"

"He's not my boyfriend."

Upon finding out me and Levi had shared a room for the past month or two, she had gotten it into her head that something must be between us. Unlike Erwin, it was easy to convince people that she was lying.

I walked outside, looking over the new squad awkwardly. There was Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Connie, Sasha and Historia.

"Just a heads up.. the house is filthy. We'll probably have to clean it and the captains standards of clean are high." I noticed Eren shudder, remembering the first time he had to clean to these standards. Poor boy scrubbed the same room down 3 times before Levi was satisfied.

Levi finally emerged from the house, "Three rooms. Girls take one, boys take the other, me and Ash share the last one."

Once everyone's belongings were in their respective rooms, he then ordered his squad do a few jobs: Mikasa and Armin on watch, Jean Connie and Sasha to go into town to pick up some supplies, Eren and Historia to clean downstairs while me and Levi went upstairs.

Once all of this was organised, I followed him upstairs where we'd be alone. Looking around, I saw that it wasn't as bad as downstairs.

We managed to clean up all the rooms with time to spare. I placed the cleaning supplies in the cupboard, turning my head to see Levi beckoning me into the room with him.

I followed him, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him into me. This was the first time since the old squad that we had some time together. He pulled off my mask and tossed it on the bed, dragging down in for a kiss which I gladly returned.

I pushed him down on our bed, getting on top of him. He seemed pretty eager to be underneath.

"Someone wants to bottom again~?"

"Says who?" He grabbed my hips and forced me to sit on his lap.

I groaned feeling him press up against me, I leaned back to put more pressure on his crotch. He sat up and began trying to remove my hoodie, I happily helped him followed by the removal of my undershirt.

"So many layers.." he muttered in annoyance before dragging me down for another kiss.

I cupped his cheeks, slipping my tongue into his mouth as he rested one hand on the back of my head, the other on my waist.

"S' the door locked?" He asked against my lips.

I hadn't locked the door, so I got up to do so. As I approached it suddenly swung open, I quickly hid behind the door as I didn't have a shirt or my mask on.

"Levi!" It was Hange.

He looked up in surprise, noticing me pushed behind the door.

"What-?" He asked.