Chapter 16

"I knew it! You guys are together!" Hange exclaimed.

"No we're not." I protested.

"Oh yeah? Why did I see you fucking then? I know you're in him right now."

I pulled out of him and pushed him off my lap, "We're not together, we're just fucking. We're adults aren't we?"

"I saw you kissing rather passionately."

"That doesn't mean-"

"She knows.." Levi interrupted me before turning to her, "You mention this to anyone and Ash will get executed."

"Oh my lips are sealed! Wouldn't want my Ashy getting into trouble! Now, I'll leave you two love birds to it but I want details later." She closed the door and ran away giggling.

Once the door was closed, Levi locked it before returning to my lap and removing the remainder of my clothes. I slipped inside again and we continued where we left off.

He hastily began moving his hips up and down along my shaft, letting out quiet moans as I kissed at his neck. I held him close, listening to him as he used me to pleasure himself.

I pulled back and admired my work, his neck was covered in hickeys and bitemarks. Levi noticed me pull back and groaned.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"..nothing."

"If I look in the mirror and I'm covered in marks again, we'll have an issue."

"Again? I left one hickey, it's not my fault it was above your shirt line."

He glared in response, not slowing his movements.

"Hm.. Might as well make more then.." I leaned in and sucked on his collarbone.

He groaned and continued riding me, letting out a small moan each time my tip hit a certain place in him.

"I love you.." I mumbled against his skin.

He only let out a low moan in response, I frowned.

"Say it back.." I complained nearing my limit.

"Nfh- fine. I love you too.. ah-" without any warning he came, it squirting onto my lower stomach.

I groaned as I felt myself getting closer to finishing. Levi frowned and continued moving his hips impatiently when he hadn't felt me cum.

"Hurry up." He ordered.

"I can't just hurry up."

"Either you cum now or you don't at all."

"Aw, are you demanding my cum?"

"Fine." He muttered pulling off of me.

I grabbed his hips and slammed them back down. He moaned in surprise as I laid him down and began thrusting into him, holding his wrists firmly to the bed. Within a few moments I came like he wanted, slowing down with a sigh.

"No keep going.." Levi begged.

I sped back up, thrusting into him at a steady pace, watching as he twitched and moaned quietly under me.

"Good?" I asked.

I didn't receive a verbal answer, instead he came for a second time and groaned. I pulled out with an exhausted sigh and pulled him to sit up. I laid back with him on my chest catching his breath.

"Yeah.. good." He finally mumbled.

I put my mask back on and scooped him up then took him to the bathroom, making sure nobody saw us. Inside we cleaned up and changed clothes. However, as we left the bathroom and back to our room, we came across Levi's new squad all coming upstairs.