Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu Arc: Ninja vs Lava

Jay, chained to a wall, is reading Boobytraps and How to Survive Them.

Jay: That Clutch Powers guy might have run off to save himself, stranding us here, but I have to admit: his book is pretty good!

He hears a rumble.

Jay: It has a section for everything. Even "What To Do When All is Lost"

The ninja are all shown to be chained to the wall.

Jay: He recommends vocal exercises, like: "Brobrogoo-goo!".

Toge turns to look at him.

Jay: Brobrogoo-goo!

Lloyd: How is saying a bunch of nonsense possibly going to help us?

Jay: It says that it keeps you calm by relaxing your face. (At a lower pitch.) Brobrogoo-goo! Brobrogoo-goo! Brobrogoo-goo! Brobrogoo-goo!

Toge: Jay, I swear to Buddha. I'm going to Brobrogoo-goo my foot up your ass if you say that word one more time!

Jay: See it's working!

Zane: Perhaps Clutch didn't abandon us. Perhaps he went to seek help.

Nya: Sure! And maybe the evil snake queen we just accidentally released from an ancient tomb is headed for Ninjago City for some sightseeing!

Zane: I find that highly unlikely.

Nya: We need to update your sarcasm circuits, Zane. If we get out of here.

Cole: We wouldn't even be hanging here if Jay hadn't opened that crypt!

Jay: Me?! Zane's the one that didn't warn us in time!

He sighs.

Jay: Brobrogoo-goo.

Lloyd: How can you blame Zane?! Who opens a possibly cursed tomb without checking it out first?!

Jay Grabs the chain and slightly pulls Lloyd downward.

Lloyd: Opening a tomb is how you check it out!

He pulls the chain lower.

Lloyd: And what about Kai, hmm?

Kai is shown to still be unconscious.

Lloyd: He's the one who let Aspheera steal his power!

Kai is flipped upside down by Jay.

Nya: Hey! Watch it!

Jay smiles sheepishly.

Toge: She's right. How's he doing, Zane?

Zane scans Kai.

Zane: His vitals are stable. He should recover shortly.

Toge: Good. Now we just have to figure a way out of here. Any ideas? And no stupid shit.

Jay: Maybe there's something in Clutch's book! He's got a chapter entitled "Escaping from Close Calls."

Cole: Really? What does it say?

Jay: Uh. Let me check.

He starts reading the book. Torches in the room slowly start to burn out. The room turns pitch black for a moment.

Jay: Aw, great! Now I can't even see!

An orange glow lights up the room.

Jay: Oh. That's better!

Nya: Uh, Jay? Not better!

She points towards the lava. The lava is starting to fill the room.

Jay: Incoming lava! Don't panic! Clutch has a whole chapter on rising lava. I just have to turn to that page.