Wojira Arc: Long Live the King

Maya and Nya escape in the APS suits, pursued by Ripper Sharks.

Nya: Move it, Mom!

Maya: I'm going as fast as I can!

Nya: Well, they're going faster! I hope they're not hungry!

Maya: These suits are metal. Don't they know metal tastes terrible?

Nya: I don't think they care, Mom!

A sulfur blast causes Maya to veer off course, but Nya pulls her back.

Nya: I've got you, Mom.

Maya: Nya! Move it or lose it!

Nya: They're too fast! We can't outswim them! This is their element!

Maya: Water is your element too, dear. This far undersea, your powers are stronger than anywhere else.

Nya: Whoa!

Maya: I know you can do this.

Nya uses her water powers on the sharks.

Maya: See? It's working! Don't forget about the third one!

Nya: What third—

A shark slams her onto some boulders.

Nya: I can take him! Oh, no no no no no, don't shut down on me now!

Just then, Lloyd and Toge arrive and blast the sharks away with their harpoon guns.

Toge: Back off, fish sticks!

Nya: Toge!

Maya: Impeccable timing, boys!

In the temple, Kalmaar picks up the broken cuffs when Gripe barges in and startles him again.

Gripe: They have escaped, my Prince! But do not fear. I unleashed the Ripper Sharks upon them.

Kalmaar: You fool! I need them alive! I must have the location of that island and the Master of Wind!

Glutinous: Sir! It appears they have been rescued by their friends. My sensors are picking up a vessel.

Kalmaar: What vessel?

Glutinous: The vessel you, um, attempted to sink. It seems to have survived. They repaired it somehow.

Kalmaar: Interesting. It seems these surface-dwellers aren't quite as frail as I thought. How wonderful. Oh, this will be fun.

In the Hydro Bounty, Nya and Maya are safely inside.

Maya: Thank goodness you all came along. I thought we were done for.

Nya: You said you knew I could save us!

Maya: Well, I didn't want to be a Gloomy Gus, heh ...

Just then, an alarm goes off.

P.I.X.A.L.: That's the proximity alarm. I'm afraid we have unannounced visitors.

Maaray Guard: Trespassers, you have illegally entered the domain of King Trimaar, ruler of the Endless Sea and monarch of Merlopia. Come peacefully, or you will be fired upon.

Zane: The Hydro Bounty is not in any condition to sustain further damage.

P.I.X.A.L.: And we are unlikely to be able to outrun those creatures.

Lloyd: Looks like we don't have a choice then.

The ninja are escorted into the throne room, with everyone but P.I.X.A.L. carrying an oxygen tank.

Trimaar: You have trespassed into my kingdom and risked the peace. Do you have anything to say before I pass judgment?

Toge: Well, to be perfectly honest, we didn't know there was an undersea kingdom.