Chapter 16

The kings rushed to Marcus's chamber....

Upon reaching Marcus's chamber, they immediately noticed the scent marcus informed them of. Aro's eyes narrowed as he focused on the lingering scents, his heightened senses working to identify the individual.

"It's faint, but there's something familiar about this scent," Aro murmured, his brow furrowing in concentration. "It's not one of our own, but we've encountered it before."

He was surprised at how familiar the scent was.

But caius was rather growing impatient with his brother's word. He too smelt the scent but was more focused on the safety of their mate.

Caius, pacing with barely restrained anger, snapped, "Who is it, Aro? We don't have time to waste!"

Aro held up a hand, to silence his brother . his mind racing as he sifted through memories. Then it clicked.
"This scent... it belongs to One of the Cullens."

Marcus's usually distant expression sharpened, his eyes darkening with realization. "Of course. The Cullens. They must be involved."

He remembered that lingering scent of floral fragrances with hints of honey. The scent that can be identified the moment they entered. The cullens.

Caius's eyes blazed with fury. "That wretched coven. They dare to take her from us?"

They then realized something and looked at eachother

The kings moved swiftly through the corridors of the castle, their expressions grim.

After identifying the lingering scent in Marcus's chamber as one of the Cullens, they knew they needed to act fast. The Cullens were involved, with the threat of Victoria's army, they couldn't afford to wait. Especially knowing Marilyn is with them.

Aro spoke with stern a voice. "Felix, Demetri, Alec, and Jane are already on their way towards the site where newborn army are going. Given the situation and Marilyn's involvement, we must proceed to Forks ourselves."

Caius's eyes narrowed, his anger barely contained. "We cannot allow any harm to come to her. The Cullens have taken her, and they will pay for their insolence." His voice was purely laced with venom as he spoke the covens name.

Marcus, his voice steady but laced with urgency, looked at his brothers .added, "We must make haste"

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
(This take place during the fight of the cullens to the newborn army)

The initial reports were concerning but not alarming-until they discovered that Marilyn was with the Cullens. The sense of urgency intensified, and the kings decided to travel to Forks themselves to ensure her safety.

As they neared Forks, they perfectly met up with the guards in the thick of the forest. "Demetri," Aro called out urgently, "where is she?"

Demetri bowed , his face grim. "She's with the Cullens, near the mountain."

Just as he finished speaking, a sudden, agonizing pain seared through the 3 ruler's chests, making them stumble. The pain was unmistakable-it was Marilyn's distress. Their bond with her was screaming for help.

The guards were confused and worried with the sudden pain their leaders felt.

Jane, trying to stay composed but failed by how much she looked extremely worried. "Masters, is everything alright?" Her voice, though steady, carried a note of deep concern.

Aro, gritting his teeth against the pain, responded, "No, Jane. Marilyn is in danger. We need to find her immediately."

Jane grew even more worried but nodded