VIII. You've gone mouldy

Cw: (it's poetry) detailed description of gore, flesh, decay/ decomposition process, gory metaphors, insects, maggots, flies, death

The maggots crawl out of their eggs and drill through the like sickness coloured flesh.
They feast on that what's left behind from something that was once a living thing.
Decay is the most sweet and tasty dish they will ever taste.
As more tunnels connect, the bigger the residents get, the more the shimmering gore divides and dries up.
All colours you would love bloom from it with the tiniest, thinnest, most tender roots you can imagine.
They connect supporting each other and grow into a fur like mass.
Their spores infect that what they can reach, it's a pest.
Before they die they spread.
Spreading is their only purpose.
Spreading is your only purpose.
The mould dies after the little pale coloured worms peel their skin and turn into their parents.
Their purpose is to infect decay so their children can feast on it like they and their parents and the ones before their parents did.

A little fly flies through a little town.
She smells something sweetly sick.
The odour attracts her.
It's road kill.
It's a Fawn!
Mother fly lands on its eye while the life leaves the poor little deers twitching body.
Ravens and crows fly in circles over the on thread hanging life while croaking their scratching, crawling song.
It's not a short painless dead, it's almost over but it's not.
They will devour every piece of it like vultures until it's completely gone.
They will devour every piece of you like vultures until you're gone.
You can't escape it.
It will be your turn sooner or later.
It will be everyone's turn sooner or later.
Or it won't.

There is a fox crossing the road.
It's running, moving it's little feet as fast as it can. The sound of loud and gruesome barking gets closer.
It's so close.
There is another road.
Run faster.
They're almost behind you.
Run.
There are two flashing eyes coming from the side.
RUn.
It's so loud.
RUN.
Everything is eerie.
RUN.

You can imagine the rest yourself.

Word count: 357Authors note: Pls give me feedback or tips

Word count: 357
Authors note: Pls give me feedback or tips. I dunno if it turned horrifying or not. Hope you liked it