IX. Nosy deer in the headlights

Cw: swear words, cursing, blood, stitches, paranoia, gun, death, toxic gas, panic attack, stalking?

Gasping for air you sat up straight. This was one of a few unpleasant ways to wake up...

With no memory of where you were and how you got here you looked around while slowly starting to panic.

Soon enough you made yourself take a few deep breaths because you noticed that you were in a blue white hospital room, and hospitals are a safe place.
You hoped...

You laid back down putting both of your hands over your face to rub the sleep off and try to remember what happened. Did you manage to get to the hospital? You must have. Thank the universe.

In what damn hospital were you though?

You sat up cringing at the texture of the hospital clothes. "Ew"

Looking at your leg that got slashed previously you saw that it was neatly stitched up. You didn't have health insurance, this hospital bill would get fucking expensive for you...

After taking a sip of hospital water that was standing on the side table you slowly stood up. It wasn't a hard task but you still struggled a bit.

In this moment a nurse came in.

"Oh- hello I wouldn't do that quite now."

"Eh- yeah it feels alright honestly."

"You're acting like the damn old people here. Sit down."

Okay alright. You did as she told you to, it felt like getting shit on by a old teacher in high school. She went over to you and checked your blood levels, the drop and heart beat.

"You were pretty dehydrated when you got here you know. Should take better care of yourself if you want your body to replace the blood you lost yesterday."

"Yesterday?"

"Yeah. You got here yesterday. I recommend you stay for a day or two for observation. But if you don't want to then ur free to go."