VII. Files and Gore

Cw: swear words, cursing, blood, death, gore, dead people parts, life threatening situation, weapons, injuries, insects, maggots,

The rational thought was to take a picture of the license plate...
And apparently also follow the van.

Why were you always doing this stupid shit alone? Yes you could have called the cops but then they would have taken the boxes in as evidence and you wouldn't be able to see them for a long time. Plus the cop that made you promise to leave all this alone would get suspicious of you. Maybe this was all connected somehow.

You parked a few cars behind the van and waited the driver to come back. Waiting in the car was boring. In this time you could have watched the Tenacious d in the pick of destiny movie one and a half times.

It was dangerous, you didn't know what the person could do to you if they saw you. You were hoping that it was just roadkill or meat in the bags. There was simply no way to know unless you looked inside. A normal person would have taken off or called the cops but since the police was out of question you only had two choices. The real rational one would have been just to go back to the motel and forget about all this, but your migraine clouded your judgement and you felt like you needed to know, you needed to find out.

Finally someone walked up to the back of the van and looked inside. They shook their head is disaproveal scratching the back of the head. From what you could see it was a man wearing a black beanie, a professor ahh looking scarf and a vintage matt crème coloured jacked. He closed the back door and went to the front. Sadly you weren't able to see his face or hair colour. Looking and his built and the way he was standing you made an educated guess? he was a man in his thirties maybe? Something around that.

Soon enough the van started and you followed after it. You were staying a few cars behind him so it wouldn't be obvious and apparently he didn't notice since he didn't make any move to try n shake you off.

"What am I doing?"

Good question. Next question.

Driving all the way to Morgan Town took a bit but you sure made it.