The Prince's part2

The ninth prince
Xiaobo

Xiaobo is 21 years of age

Xiaobo is 21 years of age. He has only recently started to learn swordsmanship under his older brother Mùchén.

Having focus on scholarly duties and writing before. Mere weeks before his father's disappearance or demise something in him snapped. She found himself more reckless than before and getting into all types of arguments and fights.

Mùchén seeing himself in his younger brother took him under his wing. And since then he has been practicing his swordsmanship. He's not as elegant graceful or deadly as his older brother but he knows that he has the potential to be just as great of a warrior and to perhaps become the second warrior prince.

The tenth Prince
Aiguo

Aiguo is 20 the many mistake him for being younger than his age

Aiguo is 20 the many mistake him for being younger than his age. With his youthful baby face and looking so eerily some of it to the late empress.

He's well known for being one of the prettier princes. Something that he does used to his advantage quite often. He knows that with his young age and him being so behind his brothers and having no true calling in life as of yet. There is no chance of him ever stepping foot on the throne and he has no problem with it.

He would rather spend his day chasing around the maids asking to help them whenever you can. Enjoying the task of helping them gather ingredients for the kitchen or picking flowers and arranging them to place around the palace. He tends to avoid his uncle at all costs as he sees the Young Prince as nothing more than a disappointment as he is not interested in scholarly duty or fighting.

Instead he would rather spend all day doing woman's work and eating delicious food from around the kingdom. He is by far the maids and servants favorite Prince.

The Eleventh prince
Tian Kuo

The Eleventh princeTian Kuo