°.•○𝗜𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱?○•.°

°○ᴍᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴏɴᴋɪᴇ ᴋɪᴅ
ɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇɪ○°

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Mk took note of how Mei has been acting different for a while now.

He hadn't brought it up since he hadn't noticed at first, now things are slowly starting to be more noticeable.
Maybe it's because of [Y/n]'s recent absence that caused him to notice it.

The way she was seemingly always frustrated when the two ended up not finding a single clue on where they could be, how small green flames would spark up everynow and again.

He's not sure how to bring it up really, so he's been choosing to let it run its course. Whatever it is he doubts its anything to worry about! Mei is just having a few off days she'll be back to normal by tommorow.

"So I never actually asked but why did you become friends with [Y/n]?" Mei looked around to look at him, a slight blush growing on her face as she looked side to side as if expecting someone to eavesdrop.

"Okay, so don't tell anyone but.." He leaned in as she whispered in his ear the answer.

"I think I have a crush on them." She said coughing in embarrassment slightly.

Mk paused, the gears in his head turning as he suddenly had a moment of realisation at her words.

"WAIT- REALLY??" He started to yell making Mei shush him by placing a hand over his mouth.

"Yes! I don't really want to go in depth but it's just a silly crush and that just happened to lead to friendship okay?" Whe said shrugging her shoulders as Mk looked at her as though she had three heads.

"Wow, I just- I don't think I've seen you get a crush on anyone!" She chuckled at that scratching the back of her head in embarrassment before putting both hands in her pockets.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting it either." She said before telling Mk to get back on the task at hand on trying to find them.

Mk was happy for Mei! Truly he was, he was glad she'd found someone who she was interested in and hopefully they would be too!

He couldn't help but wonder if a small crush like this was normal, I mean- constantly wanting them to join, trying to get sleepovers often and also trying to just talk to them constantly.

He hummed wondering, he's not sure himself since he hasn't really put much thought into romance ever, maybe since Mei has dragon ancestry in her blood that made it more intense? Demons were usually more crazy on their affection to their chosen one.

He shrugged deciding to not put too much thought into this since he's no expert on it at all.

One things for sure is that he just hopes [Y/n] is good for Mei, they seemed nice enough if not a bit quiet and honestly a bit scary with their constant staring and at times their expressionless resting face.

He shivered remembering the time they'd scared him at their sleepover where he'd accidentally screamed at them when they'd stood in the kitchen waiting for him to be done with getting a drink.

Yeah, they definitely weren't so pleased with the shattered glass... atleast their flower curse was kinda cool? Wonder who casted it on them. Wait- he's getting off track!

Nevertheless they seemed like a good person I general.

Although... there was something off about them, they clearly keep a lot of information private but who doesn't?
No, that wasn't entirely it. It was something else.

He just couldn't place his finger on what it was exactly.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

ᴀ/ɴ :

ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄʜᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴅᴜᴏ

ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴇᴘᴍᴏɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 3 😔

ɴᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ғɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ