𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟕

"OH, HOW DO YOU LIE WITHOUT FLINCHING?"

"You know, you...you remind me of someone very much..." he spoke softly, snuggling into the young maiden's lap as they sat under the shed of a cherry blossom tree.

'It seems spring is here already..'

"Oh, is that so? But your words rather  wound me..." she sighed, running her fingers through his hair.

"Oh no, I...never meant it that way, don't be upset, please...but I can't help it, when you both are so uncannily similar..." he slowly rose up from her embrace, taking her face into account, and he clearly saw why he couldn't help it.

Y/N's stifled a scoff, as her eyes met Kioto's...

'It's no surprise, that you remember her afterall...playing with someone's feeling has never been so fun...' she quoted those words inside her head, as she bit her lips, holding back a scowl.

"Augh!" Y/N flinched opened her eyes, her grips on the sheets loosening as she dipped her head back on the pillow, taking a deep breath she rose up, on the bed.

"You took your sweet time dreaming–" Sukuna began, as he has been seeing frown and scowl in your sleep for quite some time now—since he has stepped inside, but right now, he was baffled as he found himself caught up in his words when you suddenly grabbed him by the shoulder, burying your face on his chest.

"Oh...heh, what's this, a bad dream perhaps?" he chuckled putting a hand on your back, as he felt the tightness of your grip.

"...which one is it?" he merely asked, his palms caressing against your back ever so slightly.

"Stop asking questions." you sighed, finally letting go of his cloak, as you slowly retreated.

"Did you...cry?" he held your chin up, making you look straight into his eyes.

"No? Why would I?" you came off indifferent to his question dismissing his suspicion.

"Sure you didn't," he teased letting go of your chin, as he watched you step down on the floor.

"I said I didn't." you protested, yoir feet touching the floor, as you leaped down.

"Then, little miss right here was having a nightmare," you paused in your tracks, a silent gasp leaving your mouth, as you struggled to hide your flustered face. "I assume, or she wouldn't have clung onto me so desperately now, would she?" did he really find it this much fun to tease you, you wondered.

But you can't even get mad, cause he wasn't entirely wrong, but still! That doesn't mean he could just 'ugh...so annoying!' you grumbled.

Yes, you did embrace him, but that was just a mean spirited jest, you felt so...strange, after remembering that memory, you thought you had forgotten a long ago, but what did you even expect? Of course he would tease you about it, cause he was anything but a saint.

"hmph!" you pouted turning away to leave, but you were not aware that he was just merely inches away as he loomed over you from behind.

"Alright, i apologise, i was jesting." he sighed, grabbing onto your wrists.

"And?" you asked, still not buying his 'apology'.