Chocolate Planet Cup II

The girl just stared at the planet cup in Tang Yue's hand and didn't answer.

  Tang Yue raised the snack in her hand: "You want to eat this?"

  This time the girl responded, nodded, and said "hmm" in a very soft voice.

  "Come with me and I'll give you something to eat." Tang Yue led the little girl back and took out a new pack of chocolate planet cups.

  The little girl, who was not even as tall as Tang Yue's waist, took the snacks with both hands, peeled them open and started to eat. When she put the snacks in her mouth, she smiled sweetly and said in a soft voice, "Delicious."

  Tang Yue was overjoyed and found it very interesting: "You can talk."

  After the little girl ate the other person's snacks, she thought the older sister in front of her was a good person, and took the initiative to say, "My name is Lin Huan."

  Tang Yue yelled, "My name is A Yue."

  The girl raised her head curiously.

  As soon as the person Tang Yue "cheated" opened his mouth, she began to educate the child: "You are too young to leave the adults at home, understand? Just tell your mother what you want to eat..."

  She speculated that the young girl was the mother of little Ah Huan, and the grandmother might be her grandmother or maternal grandmother.

  The girl's mouth was full of black food, but she nodded obediently.

  Turning the corner was the street with the clothing shops. Before she saw anyone, Tang Yue heard a noisy sound.

  "I was clearly here just now, and disappeared in the blink of an eye. It's fine if Ah Huan finds me, but if he can't find me, I won't live anymore."

  "Don't worry, keep looking. The child can't go far in such a short time. If it doesn't work, ask Langjun to send someone else. After all, he is the owner of the temple and has many subordinates."

  He was looking for the child.

  Tang Yue looked down at the delicate little girl. The adults at home were so anxious, they must love this little girl very much. She pulled Lin Huan and walked faster.

  Turning the corner, she raised her voice and asked, "Are you looking for this child?"

  The group of people who were looking for the child turned around and their eyes fell on Tang Yue and the girl.

  The next second, the young girl rushed over and hugged Lin Huan tightly: "Ah Huan, where have you been!"

A mother is always the closest to her children. Even though she may be scolding her child, her hands will gently and hurriedly check the child from head to toe, fearing that the child may be injured.

  The old woman came over and saw the sweets in Tang Yue and her granddaughter's hands, and she guessed what was going on.

  She knew Tang Yue and bowed to express her gratitude: "Ms. Tang, thank you very much."

  Tang Yue hurriedly helped the child up: "It's nothing, it's inevitable for children to crave desserts, just keep a close eye on them in the future."

  The old woman knew that Miss Tang was an expert at making desserts. Not to mention the children, even she couldn't walk after smelling them: "Miss Tang, haven't you been setting up a stall these past two days?"

  Tang Yue nodded: "It has been raining these past two days, we will continue to set up the stall when the rain stops."

  "When the rain stops, I'll bring Ah Huan back again." Although the old woman was dressed in ordinary clothes, she was polite and generous, and she must be from a good family. "Miss Tang, please come to our house for some tea. You saved my granddaughter, and we should thank you."