Iceberg Lava Chocolate

In the east of the city, the Huo family study.

  The head of the Huo family, Huo Qi, sat at his desk with an account book spread out in front of him, which contained the revenue of the Dian Xin Zhai restaurant that month.

  The more I looked at him, the gloomier his expression became.

  Huo Lian stood in front of the table with his hands hanging down, not daring to breathe. He knew that ever since he took over the Dim Sum Restaurant, the business had not been doing well.

  As for how bad it is, he hasn't had the chance to see the account books yet.

  It shouldn’t be... too bad, right?

  Snapped!

  Huo Liancuo was caught off guard and the account book was thrown at him and hit him in the face, causing severe pain.

  "Pick it up and see for yourself!" Huo Qi said in a deep voice.

  Huo Lian rushed to look at the accounts, and after seeing them, he sat down on the ground in despair.

  The daily revenue of Dim Sum Zhai is recorded. Compared with last month, this month's revenue has been hit because of the opening of the dessert shop.

  That's acceptable.

  But ever since the Dim Sum Restaurant was handed over to him, the revenue has dropped drastically. On the day he took over, the profit fell below 100 coins, and it has remained like this since then.

  "Why did the profit plummet after I gave you the shop?" Huo Qi slammed the table so loudly that it was deafening, showing how angry he was.

  This shop used to have a booming business and was the leading dim sum shop in Chang'an City. A large part of the Huo family's income came from this shop. The current situation has forced the entire Huo family to tighten their belts and make ends meet.

  Huo Lian was also confused. He didn't do anything. It was true that he took over the dim sum shop, but he didn't replace the shop owner and the cook, not even a single waiter. He also didn't change the way of running the business. Everything remained the same. He didn't even have time to go to the dim sum restaurant... and it was all gone?

  His face fell, and he said in confusion: "Father, I am innocent, I didn't do anything!"

  Tang Yue's image flashed through Huo Lian's mind. Could it be her revenge? But how could a girl in her teens who hadn't even gotten close to him be so precise in her revenge?

  "You are totally wronged!" Huo Qi almost threw a paperweight at his own son, "If you didn't do it, you are also a jinx!"

  Huo Lian was stunned and aggrieved: "Father, how can you say that to me?"

  "You still want me to be polite to you?" Huo Qi stood up from his chair. "No matter what you do, make up for the loss of Dianxinzhai as soon as possible, otherwise, I will skin you alive!"

  After his roaring father left, Huo Lian dared to get up, straightened his clothes, and decided to go to the dim sum restaurant.

  The dim sum restaurant still has little business and is so quiet that almost no one comes.

  There was a piece of wax paper on the counter, and on it were two pieces of chocolate. They were the latest popular hazelnut dark chocolate and raspberry white chocolate, which Xiang Yangang asked someone to buy from the dessert shop.

  Huo Lian leaned in to smell it, frowned and said, "These are the two kinds of chocolate, and you can't make them?"

Xiang Yan has figured out why the dim sum restaurant's business is so slow. A few days ago, it was because of the large chocolate bars, and the past two days it was because of the two improved chocolates.