Chinese Dim Sum II

After a stick of incense, the group arrived at Xuanyangfang in a mighty procession.

  Huo Lian hesitated, but was finally brought to the door of his own dim sum restaurant by the two head chefs Lin and Qin.

  Also coming with them were Tang Yue, Jiang Yingxue, and many pedestrians from the West Market. There was no problem with the ingredients in the dessert shop, but they were very curious about the quality of the ingredients in a dim sum restaurant that claimed to be a century-old shop.

  The man named Huo slandered the dessert shop like this. Let's see how innocent he can be. Tang Yue is clean, but he is dirty.

  There were many noble families in the east of the city, especially the Pei family, who lived in Xuanyangfang. The commotion was so loud that even Pei Ling was alarmed. He brought Fang Heng with him to the door of Dianxinzhai to watch the fun.

  Qin Fangzheng, as the Fangzheng of Xuanyang Fang, naturally recognized Pei Ling. When he saw him coming, his face became serious and he hurriedly stepped forward and bowed: "Mr. Pei."

  Pei Ling just said: "Qin Fangzheng, you don't have to be polite. I was just passing by and wanted to take a look at the excitement."

  Qin Fang was wiping the sweat off his forehead, thinking, stop joking, are you someone who loves to join in the fun? So he was very alert when checking the snack bar, and he must not make any mistakes.

  Inside the Dim Sum Restaurant, Xiang Yan heard the noise and hurried out. When he saw the scene, he knew that Huo Lian had not done a good job. He thought, "This is bad. This Dim Sum Restaurant will eventually have to go through this."

  From afar, he saw a young lady following Qin Fangzheng. She was not very old, about sixteen or seventeen years old. She was wearing a green Hu costume and had two small round buns. She looked smart and lively. He thought it must be Tang Yue from the dessert shop.

  Come to think of it, after all the days of competing with the dessert shop, this was the first time he met Tang Yue. She was too young, too young, and was someone he could never defeat.

  Without giving it much thought, he hurried over to meet them and asked knowingly, "Young Master, Qin Fangzheng, what are you doing?"

  Huo Lian winked at him, wanting to ask him if he had hidden those shameful ingredients. He left in a hurry and was too confident that he forgot to give him this instruction.

  He pretended to be calm and said, "Manager Xiang, where are all the ingredients? Open the warehouse and let the two adults check."

  After saying these polite words, he leaned closer to Xiang Yan and whispered, "Have you hidden all the ingredients?"

  Xiang Yan was worthy of being the shopkeeper for many years. Even if Huo Lian didn't give any instructions, he took the initiative to clean up the mess and whispered, "Don't worry, Young Master. All the ingredients have been moved out."

  Then he said loudly, "What a coincidence! The ingredients for the snack shop just ran out yesterday. I was just about to ask the waiter to buy new ones."

  Jiang Yingxue frowned when she heard this and said, "Impossible, I saw you guys just stocked up a lot of food yesterday."

  Huo Lian smiled, his voice more confident than before: "Xue'er, you are seeing things. My lords, the shop has always been managed by Manager Xiang. If he says there are no more ingredients, then there are none. If you don't believe me, just go in and take a look."

  Lin and Qin looked at each other, and the former waved his hand, signaling the officers to go in and investigate.

  After the officer checked, he came out and shook his head: "Sir, we checked the kitchen and the storeroom, and there is really no food."