Bubble Milk Tea

The lease agreement states that the monthly rent is one thousand three hundred coins.

  There is a slight correction on the character "three". Judging from the direction of the handwriting, it was originally intended to be written as "five". Perhaps Ye Qinnan was worried that the young lady did not have that much money, so she changed it to be a little shorter.

  The contract also states that rent can be paid on a monthly basis, rather than in a lump sum for six months.

  This was exactly what Tang Yue wanted. She could afford more than a thousand yuan, but if she had to pay the rent for half a year in one go, that would be seven or eight thousand yuan. She could only say that she was "poor financially".

  The rent of more than one thousand yuan per month is not cheap for ordinary people. No wonder the snow cheese shop closed down as soon as the weather got cold. Without any profit, it could not even afford the rent.

  But then again, houses in Chang'an City are expensive, and the price offered by Ye Qinnan is already very reasonable.

  It all depends on whether the businessman has good management skills and can make a profit while maintaining his capital.

  "Qiniang, I've read the contract and I think there's nothing wrong with it." She said, "Take me to the shop to have a look when you have time. If there's no problem, we'll sign it."

  Ye Qinniang was also a straightforward person. She was in a very happy mood eating the puffs and immediately agreed to take Tang Yue to see the shop.

  -

  Cui Er Niang leaned against the stall bored, watching the people coming and going on the street with a somewhat distracted look.

  There were so many pedestrians, why didn’t anyone buy her dessert?

  Although Tang Yue's stall was squeezed out in the past two days, his own business did not improve. Logically speaking, Tang Yue only does door-to-door business now, and the customers he serves every day are only one or two families. Others should come to his place to buy desserts.

At first, some people came to ask about the price, but they left after trying the food and never showed up again.

  They’re all the same ingredients, the same dessert, how could they be any different?

  Cui Erniang racked her brains but couldn't figure it out. The difference between her and Tang Yue was not in other areas but in their craftsmanship.

  But the gap in their skills is like an insurmountable chasm.

  As I was lost in thought, I suddenly saw a man coming out of the restaurant opposite and walking towards me in a rage.

  Cui Erniang took a closer look and realized that the person coming was Wang Dalang.

  Ever since she set up the stall here, Wang Dalang has never come out to see her, and they no longer walk together in the morning or evening.

  Originally, I was thinking that setting up a stall here would be close to Wang Dalang, and they could take care of each other. Wouldn't it be better than Tang Yue being alone?

  Who knew that Wang Dalang was so busy that he never stopped and never got any help from him.

  Cui Er Niang was in a bad mood the whole day after seeing Tang Yue take back the stall today. Now that she saw Wang Dalang coming, she felt a little comforted.

  But Wang Dalang had a sad look on his face, as black as the bottom of a pot.

  "What's wrong?" Cui Erniang asked, "You look like you have a lawsuit on your mind."