fifteen

My eyes widened as everything suddenly sank in. What the actual fuck?

"What the... Does this mean... You like me too?" I was almost lost for words. Leehan chuckled as he stared at me deeply. For some reason, I couldn't take my eyes away from his, as if they were drawing me into something deep.

"You dumbass, I was just waiting for you to confess." He admitted, and I swear, I wanted to cry from how happy I was at that moment. "So you like me too?" I urged, desperately wanting him to say the words I had been longing to hear. Leehan smiled.

"I love you, idiot." He muttered and chuckled. I chuckled too at his response and hugged him again. Hugging him like this felt surreal, and the thought that we had mutual feelings all this time made me curse myself for doubting everything for so many days.

"So you knew everything? Since when?" Leehan shrugged. "Since the day we met? Who wouldn't notice it right away? You were staring at me for the whole lecture; I thought I was going to melt away." My eyes widened. So he fucking knew from the start?!

"And you... The truth or dare game..." He chuckled more. "That was true. You're the person I liked the most. I was just teasing you about it. I've been teasing you a lot these days. Didn't you notice? Because I wanted you to openly tell me you like me, Taesan. I wanted you to be the one to truly accept your feelings and face your doubts." He faced me.

Then a smirked appeared in his lips.

"But I like it so much when you tell other people I'm your man, though." A smirk appeared in his lips, and suddenly the library scene with that two girls flashed in my mind. I turned my eyes away when I felt my cheeks burned. Damn it, he's clearly teasing me now.

"Guys!" I moved away from Leehan when I heard Woonhak's loud voice. Jaehyun stood between us and wrapped his arms around our shoulders. "Smile!" The next moment, a sudden flash of light enveloped my whole system.

"Another one!" Riwoo was holding his camera and capturing the moment. Woonhak joined in and struck a pose. Sungho squatted down and gave a thumbs up while I looked at Leehan and found him staring at me too, until I heard Riwoo's groan.

"Argh, look here!" he demanded, frustrated. While he was taking a picture, Jiyo suddenly snatched the camera away. She looked at me then back at Leehan, and shook her head with a hint of a teasing smile in her face. "No fun when the group's incomplete. Come on, join them and I'll take the picture." Riwoo made a high five with Jiyo and instantly joined us.

We were laughing and making funny faces as Jiyo suppressed her laugh behind the camera. I was so happy. No words could explain how happy I was. I wanted to live in this moment forever. When the picture-taking was finally done and Jiyo left, our group suddenly fell into silence.

Jaehyun and Sungho were nudging each other, Woonhak was stealing glances, and Riwoo crossed his arms over his chest while eyeing us. Then Jaehyun coughed and fixed his posture.

"So, what's up with you two?" He eyed me and then Leehan. I could see Leehan's lips move upward, indicating a smile. I heard Woonhak gasp. "Taesan finally confessed!" He exclaimed, acting like he was so shock, that he clutch his chest dramatically. I instantly looked at him, confused by his choice of words and ignoring his dramtic entry. What did he mean by finally?! Don't tell me they knew too?

"What do you mean?" Sungho smiled. "You didn't tell him, Leehan?" He asked and shifted his gaze to Leehan. I followed his gaze and stared at Leehan too. He just scratched the back of his head.

"I... Taesan... I was actually planning on confessing to you..." He trailed off, his eyes looking elsewhere. I heard Jaehyun chuckling in the background.

"Ah, why is this so awkward?" Leehan pointed out.

"Anyway, I was actually planning on confessing to you the night we played the truth or dare game." My eyes widened in shock. What the fuck? How many shocking revelations are coming tonight? They should give me a heads-up before continuously dropping bombshells.

"What the hell... But Woonhak-" Woonhak immediately raised his hands in the air, acting defensive.

"Excuse me! I didn't know. I didn't know, really. They were keeping it a secret from me because they thought I'd snitch on them and tell you beforehand. And well... I... Well, that happened. I ruined his confession and then told them you liked Jiyo." He scratched the back of his head, embarrassed.

"And Sungho?" I sought an explanation from Sungho too. I trusted him and even told him about my situation too. He bit his lip.

"I'm sorry, Taesan, I didn't tell you. I just couldn't. I even doubted who you liked at first when we were talking about your crush. But we all knew, found out, or somehow noticed that you liked Leehan from the start. We just didn't try to talk to you or ask you about it because we were waiting for you to say it. And later on, Leehan told us that he likes you too, but he was scared you'd reject him if he confessed before you were ready. So he chose to wait until you had the courage to tell him your true feelings." Sungho admitted.

A wave of shock ran through my veins as I looked back at Leehan. He was already smiling at me.

"And today, we finally confessed... to each other." We stared at each other. There were a lot of twists tonight, but my favorite one was...

"Shut up, boyfriend." I teased. Everyone laughed, and I could see Leehan looking away, trying hard to hide his blush.

This.

note:
they're finally boyfriends !! 😻 and sadly the next chapter will be the final one