📑25. Get John, and leave now!

I want to apologize for not updating in a bit. I have been very busy lately and haven't had a chance to update any of my stories. Thank you for understanding!

Hope you enjoy the chapter! 🥰

-----------------

"How is she?" The old lady asked as she walked into the room with a small cup of tea and saw Deniz asleep in Ozan's arms.

Deniz's eyes fluttered open, her tear-streaked face a mirror of her shattered heart. "I'm... I'm trying to be okay," she whispered, her voice a fragile thread of hope.

The old lady approached her and gently sat on the other side of the bed, placing the cup on the nightstand. Then, she grabbed her hand and cupped it in her hands. "Darlin, I know how much you wanted that baby." The old lady was gentle, and Deniz nodded as more tears left her eyes.

"I haven't been with Ozan in 16 years, and the one time that we are, I end up pregnant with his baby. It was a miracle. That baby was my joy. As scared as I was, I was full of joy."

"I know, sweetheart. I know." The old lady was soft.

"Will I ever get to have a child?" She asked as her heart dropped in sadness.

"Oh, my dear child," the old lady's voice was a soothing balm. She gently took Deniz's hand and placed another on her cheek. "Your time will come, I promise." Deniz's sigh was a whisper of renewed hope. Now, drink some tea," she said, handing her the cup.

"It stinks." The lady nodded.

"This tea is going to help you feel better soon." Deniz nodded and started to drink the tea.

"Though, if I was ok? How come it happened?" The old lady and Ozan looked at each other. "What?"

"I can hear your hearts and breathing pick up." She said, looking at them both. "I want to know."

"Darlin, don't worry about it. It already happened. Please." The lady was trying to drive her away from the subject.

"No. I need to know." Deniz was not having it.

"Oh no!" The old lady said, eyes widening, breathing picked up.

"What?" Ozan asked, feeling her fear.

"Hullk,"

"No!" Ozan dangerously growled and looked at the lady as he felt her fear pick up even more.

"What?" Deniz couldn't understand anything.

"Now." The old lady said.

"Now?"

"Yes. Now."

"Now. What?!" Deniz was starting to get upset.

Ozan cupped her face, Deniz. "Hulk found you."

"What!?" She yelled as fear built up in every cell in her body. "W-What does that mean?"

"It' means we have to leave. Now."

"I'm confused."

"Honey, I will explain everything later, but we have to go now," he said, and took his phone out to call Can.

*

*

*

A 10 minutes early

"You need to work harder!" Hulk screamed at the witch.

"I'm doing everything I can." The witch said as she tried the found spell.