In Trouble

She followed him, her heart racing. Cooper undressed first, his body incredible. He was very tall, slim, stone like muscles, scars littering his entire body. His back strong as he lowered himself down.

The Ghouls soft penis was easily 8 inches long and incredibly thick hanging between his legs. She couldn't help but wonder how big it got. He stepped into the warm water and settling down. He reached out to her, his eyes soft but intense. "Come here, Babydoll," he summoned her.

She slowly undressed, feeling vulnerable yet safe in his presence. As she stepped into the tub, Cooper helped her lower herself onto his lap, his strong arms wrapping around her protectively.

The warmth of the water enveloped them, and Babydoll let out a contented sigh. Cooper began to wash her gently, his hands moving with a tender care that made her feel cherished. He whispered sweet things in her ear, his voice a soothing balm to her weary soul.

"You're beautiful, Babydoll," he murmured, his lips brushing against her ear. "Every part of you.. Never seen anything so exquisite and delicious in this wasteland."

She shivered, not from the cold but from the sensations his words and touch evoked. "Thank you, Cooper. No one's ever treated me like this. I have to admit it makes me a little shy."

He smiled, his hands continuing their gentle ministrations. "Don't worry about it, darlin. I've got you."

Babydoll leaned back against him, her eyes closing as she allowed herself to fully relax. "You are a surprise, Cooper Howard."

He kissed her shoulder, his breath warm against her skin. "You stood out in Junktown like a sore thumb, Babydoll. You were hard to miss. I thought, what is a fine little thing like this doing out here? Someone better take her home before she gets in trouble. Yet here you are," he said, letting his hands wander her body, "in trouble."

He growled the last words, sending shivers down her spine. His touch was intense, each caress setting her skin ablaze. She arched against him, feeling the urgency and passion in his movements.

"Cooper," she whispered, her voice trembling with desire.

He turned her to face him, his eyes dark with longing. "Babydoll, you have no idea how much I want you," he murmured, his hands exploring every inch of her. "You're mine tonight."

His words, a blend of possession and tenderness, ignited a fire within her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. "Then, take me, Cooper. I'm yours."

He captured her lips in a searing kiss, his hands roaming her body with a fervent need. She responded with equal intensity, their connection deepening with every touch, every kiss. Their lips were smashing together as her hand went down, finally touching the hard cock that had been jamming against her ass a moment prior.

"Rock hard," Babydoll whispered against his lips. "I knew it was going to be huge."

Cooper growled in response, his desire for her intensifying. "All for you, Babydoll," he murmured, his voice thick with lust. "Come on, I'll carry you to bed. Hang on to me," he commanded, a wicked grin spreading across his face.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, her body tingling with anticipation. Cooper scooped her up effortlessly, his strength evident as he carried her to the bed. He laid her down gently, his eyes never leaving hers, the intensity of his gaze making her shiver.

"You're mine tonight," he growled, his voice low and commanding. "And I'm going to make sure you never forget it."

Babydoll's breath hitched, her body responding to his dominance. "Yes, Cooper," she whispered, her voice filled with desire. "I'm yours."