The Coward of the County

When they got back to Ole Billy, who was still standing guard over the sleeping Coop Jr., Babydoll felt a surge of gratitude and love for Cooper. The moonlight bathed the scene in a gentle glow, highlighting the exhaustion and relief etched on their faces.

As Cooper tended to Old Billy, Babydoll moved with quiet determination. She glanced at Coop Jr., who was still fast asleep, his little chest rising and falling peacefully. Her eyes then locked onto Cooper, filled with an intense mixture of gratitude, love, and desire.

"Coop," she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion. "I need to thank you properly."

Before he could respond, Babydoll dropped to her knees in front of him, her hands running up his strong long legs, feeling the strength and warmth beneath his worn, blood-stained pants. Cooper's breath hitched, his eyes darkening with desire as he realized her intent.

"Babydoll, you don't have to—" he started, but she silenced him with a fierce look.

"I want to," she said, her voice firm. "You did all that for me. Let me take care of my Daddy."

Coop shook his head with a huge grin, "Well, shit.. who am I to argue with a beautiful woman?"

Her fingers deftly worked at his belt, unbuckling it with a practiced ease. She could feel the tension in his muscles, the anticipation radiating from him.

She undid his blood covered pants, freeing him from the confines of the fabric, her hands moving with a deliberate slowness that drove him wild.

Cooper's hands instinctively went to her hair, tangling in the silky strands as she took him into her mouth. She started slowly, her tongue tracing the length of him, tasting him, savoring the salty tang mixed with the lingering metallic hint of blood.

 Her tongue traced up and down the veins that lay the length. She worked with a rhythmic precision, her movements purposeful and skilled, each one designed to bring him to the edge.

He groaned, a deep, guttural sound that sent shivers down her spine. "Babydoll.. God damn," he rasped, his voice filled with raw need. "You're drivin' me wild."

She looked up at him, her eyes blazing with determination and desire. She took him deeper, her mouth creating a hot, wet haven that surrounded him, her tongue teasing and stroking in perfect harmony.

Her hands worked in tandem, one steadying him while the other explored, caressing and coaxing him closer to the brink.

Cooper's grip tightened in her hair, his hips moving involuntarily as he surrendered to the sensations she was creating. His breaths came in ragged gasps, his entire body trembling with the intensity of the pleasure coursing through him.

"God, damn Babydoll," he groaned, his voice a strained whisper. "That... feels so fuckin' good."

She felt a surge of satisfaction at his words, her own desire mingling with the need to please him. She increased her pace, her movements becoming more urgent, more insistent. She could feel him nearing the edge, his body tensing, his breaths coming faster.

With one final, expert move, she took him as deep as she could, her tongue swirling, her lips sealing around him. Cooper let out a hoarse cry, his release hitting him with the force of a storm.

 He spilled into her mouth, and she took it all, her eyes locked onto his in the moonlight, watching the pleasure wash over his face.

As his climax subsided, Babydoll pulled back slowly, her lips releasing him with a soft, wet sound. She looked up at him, her eyes shining with a mix of triumph and tenderness. "I love you, Coop," she whispered, her voice filled with emotion.